𝟒𝟎. 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭

" 𝐖hat you watchin' baby?" Zymeir asked as he came back in their room with a bowl of noddles

You and I, we fell in love
I read the signs, ain't know what it was

" The BET Awards now hush, Megan finna perform" she shushed him before going back to smacking on her chips.

Zymeir shook his head and went to lay beside her  " You know i'm happy that you finally eating more and shit, but that don't mean to fuckin' smack on ya' food in my damn ear" he mugged her.

Kafeyah looked at him and did the stank face before going back to watching TV.

But God gotta know he might have peaked when he made you
The cosmos' only mistake is what they named you

" Hands on my knees shaking ass on my thot shit" she rapped before sticking her tongue out.

" Put that shit back in ya' mouth" he shook his head  " Where ya' kids?" he asked before bringing the noodles to his mouth.

" Their room, they sleep" she yawned.

They should call you sugar, you're so sweet
Well, they should call you sugar, 'cause you're so sweet to me

" How the fuck they sleep its 3 in the damn afternoon" he frowned.

" You asking me like i know or something" she looked at him like he was dumb.

" Yeah watch who the fuck you talkin' to. You been gettin' too reckless lately, ion' fuck with it" he chuckled bitterly.

" My bad" she muttered before putting her bag of chips on the nightstand.

" Mhm, gimme kiss" he puckered his lips.

Kafeyah chuckled and pecked his lips a few times before pulling away.

'Cause, baby, you're the sweetest, sweetest, sweetest thing I've known

Zymeir shook his head and grabbed her by the throat before tonguing her down. " When i say gimme kiss, i expect a real kiss princess mhm?" he kissed her neck.

" Zymeir" she whined. " You know exactly what you're doing. Get away from me" she laughed before pulling away.

" Not my fault you get turned on easily" he laughed before putting his hands up.

Even if
You left me out here stranded, my feelings wouldn't change a bit

" And who's fault is that?" she asked tilting her head to the side.

" Don't even do that" he cut his eyes at her " See now my noodles cold" he whined.

Do you know how I feel 'bout that?
Infinite

" Lemme get sum?" she asked trying to reach them.

" Hell nah get the fuck back, i asked you if you wanted sum when i went downstairs and you said no. That's yo ass" he shrugged.