𝟒𝟒. 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮

" 𝐁aby,cmon" Kafeyah whined shaking a knocked out Zymeir

It was going on one in the afternoon and the couple was going to buy Baby K's stuff today. And of course Kafeyah was excited and couldn't sit down for a minute.

I know that you might just think that I could be
The type of nigga you could depend on

" What Kafeyah damn?" he groaned turning the other way, Zymeir was not a morning person at all and hated being woken out his sleep. Which was one of the reasons why they fussed a lot in the morning.

" First of you better talk to me like you have sum damn sense. Wake that ass up!" she exclaimed before slapping his bare back.

" Im bout to beat ya' ass red and blue bro get the fuck away from me" he mumbled before getting out the bed and walking past her to the bathroom.

'Cause when you look at me, I can't tell if you see
That I'm the type of guy that'll never waste your time

Kafeyah only shrugged and opened the windows to let the air in. She then did the bed and sat on their lil couch that was in their room waiting for Zymeir to be done with his shower.

But after ten minutes she was getting bored, so she decided to go bother her others kids that probably were still sleep. Both Kash and Kilo were very lazy dogs and slept a lot during the day.

She exited her room and made her way to theirs knowing that they'd probably be sleep in there. She chuckled once she seen them spread out on the floor.

Nothing could wake them up but the mention of food or their owner being in danger.

Kafeyah shook her head and also opened their window to let the air in. " Chicken!" she exclaimed as the both of them shot their heads up.

" A damn shame" she shook her head as they started barking. " Shut that ass up! Cmon" she walked out the room with them hot on her tail.

She waddled down the stairs and made her way to the kitchen. She looked through the fridge for the leftover chicken that she made especially for them, and got the container out.

" Here my loves" she gave them one chicken leg each.  " Don't put chicken on my floor" she warned " Don't feel like dealing with ya' daddy mouth today" she mumbled before going up the stairs leaving them to eat.

Once she entered her room, she saw Zymeir with only a towel around his waist typing on his phone, making her instantly bit her lip.

Pregnancy made Kafeyah's hormones go crazy, she was always horny. Literally.

" Good morning papa" she hugged his waist before looking up at him.

I swear my love is true (Love is true)
I'll never play wit' you