𝟐𝟖. 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

" 𝐁aby why you still up working?" Angel asked looking at her boyfriend with a concerned face

" I'm just trying to find the perfect house" he sighed tiredly.

" Kamiri Killian motherfuckin' Falles, its.." she looked at the clock " 3 in the damn morning, take ya' ass to bed. You can still continue this tomorrow" she reasoned.

" Youn' understand, it has to be perfect" he stressed.

" Kamiri baby, i'm sure your sister won't mind if you go to sleep" she sarcastically said. " Why you so worked up about it anyways?" she asked confused.

" I did that girl so wrong ma" he sighed " All the problems she has now, are because of me. I fucked up big time and lost her trust. It's already a miracle that she trusts me enough to let me help her with the house" he ran his fingers through his locks.

" I know you wanna do good baby, and i'm very supportive of that. But that doesn't mean take your sleep away. You can go to sleep now and continue this in the morning when you wake up if that's what you want" she rubbed his cheek.

Kamiri looked at Angel one more time before sighing and closing his laptop. If he wanted to find the perfect house for Kafeyah he had to be at the best of his abilities.

" Now talk to me, because i haven't seen you this worked up in years" she brung him into her chest.

" I just wanna make sure everything is perfect for her. After all she's been through, which was mostly problems caused by me, she deserves the world. And imma make sure she gets that. I lost my twin because i was too selfish and was only thinking about me, when my only priority was posed' ta' be her" he ranted.

Angel's face softened as she listened to him rant about his problems and how he was feeling in general.

" I fucked up big time, and the only thing my stupid ass did was being an ass toward her when she didn't do anything. She had to find out from somebody else that i was alive and i know that she's never going to forgive me fa' that. Shit, i wouldn't either. I was posed' ta' stay by her side and protect her, but all i did was fuck her up even more mentally" he sighed.

" Hey" she lifted his chin up so he was directly looking at her " It's not too late to right your wrongs. Try to build that bond back with her, stop leaving her in the dark baby. You gotta let her in and everything that comes with that. What you did was very much wrong, but what is done is done. So instead of reminiscing about it, move on and do better for her" she advised.

" You could maybe invite her and her boyfriend to stay here for a couple of weeks while you look for the house. We got enough room and it may bring you both closer, she could come with you on house tours or you could just spend time with her" she offered.

" That's a good idea, but i don't know if she'll accept. Plus her boyfriend ain't fuckin' with me after everything i put her through and honestly i understand him"