𝟖. 𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐮𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐦𝐛

𝐊afeyah groaned turning off her 6

     𝐊afeyah groaned turning off her 6.am alarm before slowly opening her eyes. Break was now over, meaning that she had to go back to work.

She started at the wall for a good 5 mins before she got up and went to the bathroom. She bluetoothed her phone to her speakers and began playing her morning playlist whom basically consisted in very chill R&B songs.

" If i was you i would hate me" she sung as she spit the toothpaste out.

" I been toxic, i been toxic, i been toxic for too long" she sung before cutting the shower water on

She undressed herself and got in the shower when the water was warm enough.

𒊹𒊹𒊹𒊹

After getting out the shower it was now 7:00 am meaning that she needed to hurry up if she didn't want to be late.

She washed her face and moisturized her skin with coconut oil before dressing herself in black distressed jeans and a white hoodie.

Took you forever to get dressed, I acknowledge your effort
So I clap for her, she deserves an applause

The school she worked at wasn't big on dresscode so she got to dress however she wanted.

Once she was done, she sprayed perfume on herself before grabbing all of  her essentials and putting them in the purse.

She didn't eat per usual, and was now out her apartment building walking to her car.

As she was about to open her car door handle, she felt strong arms wrap around her waist making her jump back.

" Yo! what the fuck" she exclaimed before looking back seeing Zymeir busting out laughing

" Zymeir this ain't funny, you scared me" she mugged him

" My bad ma" he gained his composure back

" What you doin' here anyway" she asked

" I'm goin' ta' work ma, but hea'." he gave her a small bag

" What's that?" she asked looking through the bag

" A small fry and a water, i knew ya' dumbass was gon leave without eating so i brung it to you before you leave" he chuckled " Oop girl you better get going before you get late, bye have a good day!" he kissed her forehead before shoving her into her car.

She laughed and waved at him before pulling off. She stopped at a red light and connected her phone before playing her R&B playlist.