𝟒𝟖. 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲

" 𝐇i babygirl, you ready to go see nana?" Kafeyah asked as she picked a wide awake Kariah up

Both Kafeyah and Zymeir were going to see a wedding planer today, to plan the whole marriage.

And unfortunately they had to drop Kariah off so she wouldn't be a problem, even though Zymeir didn't like that idea at all.

His exact words were: " If youn' love my daughter no mo' just say that"

From the outside of it or in general we'd think that Kafeyah would be the one having abandonment issues when it came to her daughter, but it was the total opposite. Zymeir had a really hard time saying goodbye to his daughter, it just didn't sit right with him.

" You slept good babybop?" she asked not forgetting to tickle her stomach on the way.

Kariah let out giggles and started screaming trying to get away from her mother.

" Okay okay, don't wake daddy up princess. Cause he gon get on my ass afterwards" she mumbled the last part.

The plan was to get Kariah out the house without waking up Zymeir, so he wouldn't cause a scene.

Kafeyah gave Kariah a quick bath and dressed her up. She decided to dress her in a blue nike tracksuit so she would be comfortable, and white G Fazos that Zymeir got her.

She then brushed her lil hair and picked her up as well as her diaper bag. She exited her room and quietly made her way down the stairs. She knew that if she woke the dogs up, Zymeir would instantly be up which she couldn't afford at the moment.

She already fed Kariah when she first woke up, so she didn't have to worry about that at the moment. She quickly slipped on Zymeir's slide not wanting to get hers that were all the way in the living room, and went out the door.

She locked it behind her with Kariah still in her arms, and her diaper bag hanging on her shoulder.

She hit the unlock button on her car keys, and strapped Kariah up in her car seat. She then closed her door when she made sure that she was strapped good, and got in the driver seat.

She put the key in the ignition and started up the car before backing out her parking spot and pulling off. " What you wanna listen to princess?" she asked Kariah glancing at her through the rear view mirror.

Kariah then started babytalking and Kafeyah nodded. " You feeling some Jacquees? Me too" she stopped at a red light, and pressed on Your Peace by Jacquees.

"Not into wasting time
I was just doing fine" she sung speeding off when the light turned green.

Should I find something new?
Or should I be tripping on you?

" Oop get it Kazure" Kafeyah hyped up her daughter once she seen her dancing and smiling to the song.

𒊹𒊹𒊹𒊹