𝟐𝟒. 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐙ymeir sighed and started at a zoned out Kafeyah with a concerned face

𝐙ymeir sighed and started at a zoned out Kafeyah with a concerned face. It has been a few days since the incident and Kafeyah became completely closed off.

She stopped talking and would've probably stopped eating if Zymeir didn't force her. Her usually shining skin and face became dull. It was like she was dying from the inside and nobody could help her out.

Zymeir was worried sick about her because he simply didn't know what she was thinking. He was so used to her telling him when something was wrong or expressing herself in general.

"Baby?" he snapped her out her thoughts, " You hungry?" he asked already knowing the answer.

Kafeyah looked at him blankly and shook her head no.

Zymeir sighed before he got up from the couch and went up the stairs. He went to their room, took his phone out and pressed on Ella's contact.

" Meir what you want? I'm working" she said as soon as she picked up.

" Ion' give a fuck bout allat" he scrunched his face up " Anyways, i need you to come home around 6 to get Kafeyah ready. Imma bring her to these fancy white people restaurant"

" Aight that's fine with me. But you know she don't eat a lot, especially recently" she emphasized recently.

" I got that covered already. You know they be doin' little ass plates in these typa shit. She'll be able to eat that" he yawned.

" You look tired, you should take a nap before y'all go"

" I'm bout tired as a bitch, but yea imma call you back. Bye" he hung up.

He sighed and threw a mini tantrum. Zymeir couldn't sleep without Kafeyah and they weren't exactly on talking terms so he didn't know if she would agree.

" Princess, you mind taking a nap with me?" he asked the nicest way possible as he jogged down the stairs.

Kafeyah looked up at him shook her head before she followed him up the stairs. Since they were both in house clothing, they just got in bed. Kafeyah laid down and Zymeir instantly put his head on her titties feeling that warmth he dearly missed.

 Kafeyah laid down and Zymeir instantly put his head on her titties feeling that warmth he dearly missed