𝟒𝟐. 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲

" 𝐘ou're very lucky the baby looks perfectly fine, no damage no nothing

" 𝐘ou're very lucky the baby looks perfectly fine, no damage no nothing. This is great! If you continue being on bed rest for a lil while longer we could probably consider you standing up and walking around like you used to" the nurse smiled before taking the cold gel off her belly.

Kafeyah sighed in relief and looked at Zymeir with a big smile on her face. " Thank you" she smiled.

" That's my job" the nurse smiled back " So you'll have to take your prenatal pills at the front desk, and book another appointment for next month" she informed before leaving the room.

Kafeyah was going on 3 months as we speak and she was happy that their baby was fine. She also started showing. Her lil pudge was growing everyday and it didn't fail to amaze her.

She put her shirt back on her stomach and got on her wheelchair before sighing. She was tired of it and it showed.

" We gon be straight princess aight? Just hang on a lil more for us. You got this" Zymeir kissed her forehead before rolling her out the room.

They made their way to the front desk before taking her pills and living the hospital.

Zymeir hit the unlock button on his car keys and opened Kafeyah's door before putting her in and closing the door once she thanked him.

He folded her wheelchair and put it in the backseat before going to his side of the car.

He started up the engine and pulled off before glancing at Kafeyah who was typing away on her phone.

" We should do a baby shower and gender reveal at the same time papa. I don't feel like doing two separate things" she yawned before looking at him as he drove.

He had one hand on the steering wheel and the other rubbing his beard. Kafeyah found herself licking her lips and kept her nasty thoughts to herself.

Baby boy, you stay on my mind
Fulfill my fantasies

" Mhm yeah we can do that if that's what you want princess" he answered before looking at her for a brief second. " Tell Ella to organize that shit, i know that she's more than willing ta' do it" he chuckled.

" I already told her, she said that she was excited" she laughed before shaking her head.

" I bet she is" he answered before turning on their street.

He parked his car in their driveway before he turned off the engine and got out the car. He got Kafeyah's wheelchair from the backseat before going to her side and putting her in the wheelchair.

" Thank you" she smiled at him.

I think about you all the time
I see you in my dreams

" Ya' welcome princess" he kissed her forehead before rolling her to the front door.

He unlocked the door and as soon as he did Kash and Kilo came running toward them and jumping around Kafeyah.