𝟑𝟕. 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

2 weeks had now passed and Kafeyah's state still haven't improved

    2 weeks had now passed and Kafeyah's state still haven't improved. There were still no signs of her waking up any time soon, but everyone kept wishing that she would.

Zymeir barely left her side, he was there 24/7 which worried a lot his loved ones. He didn't take any breaks, he refused to leave her even if someone came to watch her while he was gone.

I'm not the type to make promises I can't keep
That ain't me, love

Zymeir didn't trust nobody around Kafeyah but him.

Only time he left was to go home to get more clothes, he basically lived in the hospital now. He was here that much that they had to change her room so he could have a bed.

You got me wrapped around your finger, oh, my word
I swear that I'ma treat like you deserve, please believe me

" Still no improvements?" Nurse James frowned as she stepped in the room.

Nurse James was a black woman in her early fourties and Zymeir favored her from any other nurses. First she was black and was very understanding, she showed him how to bathe Kafeyah with all the machines and how to properly take care of her.

She understood that he didn't trust a lot of people around her and preferred doing things that he was able to do on his own.

Baby girl, you need me

" No" he shook his head as he sighed.

" Well i have some news for you, but given the situation it's not that good" she weakly smiled.

" Wassup?" he asked concerned as he sat up more on his chair.

" Well we ran some blood tests like we usually do, and noticed that her hormones were way higher than the normal state. To be short she is approximately 2 weeks pregnant. But...this a high risk pregnancy. The accident damaged her body in a very bad way and we don't know yet if it would be able to carry the baby properly during those 9 months. If it does which it's great news she'd have to be on bed rest for her whole pregnancy, which means that she'd have to do everything not to stand because it could harm the baby. And our second option is..labor while she's still in coma. If she don't wake up before her labor we'd have to do a C-section but we don't know if she or the baby would survive" she explained.

Zymeir listened to her speak and zoned out. He had mixed feelings about this, yes he was very happy to finally form a family with Kafeyah. But her pregnancy would be at high risk, meaning that one wrong move could harm their baby in any way.

Zymeir couldn't risk anything happening to her nor their baby.

You got what these other girls wish they had
Baby, that's just the half

" From the looks of it do you think that her body would be able to carry our baby?" he finally spoke up.

" We'll be able to tell in a few weeks. If her vitals improve then yes, but if not then i don't think it could" she softly said the last part.