𝟐𝟑. 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

"𝐇m whea' you goin' princess?" Zymeir groaned tightening his grip on her waist

Kafeyah bit her lip and kept her nasty thoughts to herself as she started rubbing his cheek.

" You know i'm supposed to spend the day with Kamiri papa" she reminded him as she kissed his forehead.

" But ion' want you to go" he whined hiding his face in the crook of her neck.

" I don't want to either, but you know i have to" she sighed before rubbing the back of his neck.

" When you gon come back?" he asked as he pecked her neck.

" I don't know yet papa, probably around 6-7 pm" she yawned

" You gon be here for dinner?" he asked kissing her cheek.

" Yes my love" she went back to rubbing his cheek.

" You promise ta' call me if sum goes wrong?" he kissed her cheek then her forehead.

" I promise" she smiled.

Zymeir then nodded and let her go. He didn't want her to go out alone without him, but he knew that she was with Kamiri so he was less worried. Even though he still doesn't trust him.

Zymeir found it weird that if Kafeyah didn't find out for herself, she would've probably never known that he was indeed alive. He found it odd and didn't trust him not one bit.

Kafeyah then got up from the bed and stretched. " You still sleeping or i can open the curtains?" she softly asked.

" You can open the curtains mama" he answered.

Kafeyah nodded and opened the curtain letting the light of the sun come in the room, before she opened the window to let the fresh air in.

" Damn it's cold as fuck in this bitch" Zymeir shivered snuggling deeper into the cover.

Kafeyah laughed and went to the bathroom before closing the door behind her. She brushed her teeth and washed her face. She then cut the shower water on and undressed while it was getting hot.

Once the water was warm enough, she got in and instantly felt on cloud 9. Kafeyah loved very hot morning shower, it was very therapeutic to her and helped her clear her mind.

Kafeyah was still pissed off with Kamiri but at the end of day, he was her brother that she missed dearly during those three years.

She dreamed every night of the day where she could hug her brother again, but now that she could do it she had very mixed emotions about the situation.

A part of her mind tells her that this is all good news, after all she finally got her twin back. But another part of her mind tells her that this is not a good idea, what if she never found out? She would still be living with the idea of her brother dead when he never was.