𝟒𝟔. 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐓hree months had now past, and Kafeyah and Zymeir were living the perfect life with Kariah who was celebrating her three months today

If you don't know, I want a daughter so
I'm gonna make a song for my unborn daughter
Yeah I mean it

" Zymeir go get her" Kafeyah groaned once she heard Kariah crying for the third time this night.

I can't show you how to love
I can show you how not to be afraid at night

Zymeir sucked his teeth, but knew that Kafeyah went last time that she woke up so it was now his turn to go.

He got out of bed and made his way to the nursery. At first they planned on putting a crib in their bedroom, but they didn't want her to get accustomed to sleeping with them at a young age.

" Stop cryin' mama" Zymeir mumbled picking a crying Kariah up.

He rubbed her back and paced back and forth.

" It's okay princess, daddy hea'," he reassured before kissing her forehead. " What it is? You hungry mama?" he asked.

Show you how to stand tall cuz life is what you make of life
Daddy gon be there, baby I'mma fight your demons

Zymeir didn't want to be like these other parents who babied their children too much, and were talking to them like they were dumb. He was going to talk to his daughter like he normally talks to anybody, even though she couldn't respond yet.

He went back to their bedroom with Kariah in his arms and looked at the time on his phone.

" Mhm you slept longer than yesterday" he stated once saw that it was going on six in the morning.

Hope you don't fuck with a fuckboy cuz niggas change like the season
You gonna have a lot of crooks that try to steal your heart

" You sleepy princess?" he asked Kafeyah as he kissed her forehead.

Kafeyah nodded and snuggled deeper into the covers so he left her alone.

Those past three months were really hard on Kafeyah. She was dealing with postpartum depression and couldn't get out of bed until two months ago.

She felt fat and not a good enough mother, until Zymeir proved her wrong.

Rule #1 just fuck that nigga, baby play your part
He ain't gotta love, (Hmm hey)
Learn how to love

So he tried to let her get as much sleep as she could, since she was starting work in a few weeks.

Zymeir grabbed his phone and put on his slides before exiting their bedroom and closing the door behind him. He went to Kilo and Kash room with still Kariah in his arms and saw them sleep.