𝟐𝟓. 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐓oday, was Kafeyah and Zymeir's last day down south and they had quite a busy day ahead of them

𝐓oday, was Kafeyah and Zymeir's last day down south and they had quite a busy day ahead of them . After their dinner that went extremely well, they both came to agreement that Kafeyah had to talk to Kamiri before they left to try to fix things. On the other hand, Zymeir had to go to his parents tombstones as planned.

" Papa, why it's so early?" Kafeyah whined as she clutched onto Zymeir tighter.

" We leave early princess, and as i recall you have sum ta' do before we leave. Don't you?" he asked before pecking her forehead.

" Hm yes" she sighed-she was really starting to regret agreeing to this, because she simply didn't want this talk to end up like the last one.

" Go get ready now, imma take a shower downstairs" he yawned before he unwrapped his arms from around her.

Kafeyah pouted and did as told, she didn't want him to leave.

She retrieved a black nike tracksuit and her black 4's from her suitcase, before she went to the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

She dropped the clothes on the counter and the shoes close to the door before she started brushing her teeth. Once she was done, she washed her face and moisturized it with her lotion and then cut the shower water on.

She put her shower cap on, and got in once the water was warm enough. And like she always did, she let her thoughts take over.

Honestly, she didn't think this talk would fix things between her and her brother, but she hoped so. She hoped that they at least could get along and be cordial with each other.

After all that's all she wanted, a good relationship with her brother. After Zymeir let his point of view be known, she realized that she maybe expected too much from him.

Three years is a long time and in three years the most radical change could happen. Which she experienced with Kamiri. She understood that the brother he left behind wasn't the one she got back.

Reminiscing about the time when my dawg died
I got the call had a hard time, yeah

Once she was done with her shower, she cut the water off and wrapped a towel around her body. She dried off and moisturized her skin with coconut oil before she got dressed.

She took her shower cap off before she brushed trough her weave with her fingers.

" I need a new install" she mumbled.

She grabbed her toothbrush and every other stuff that she left in the bathroom before she put them back in her vanity case.

She made sure her phone, charger, lipgloss and tissues was in her purse before she closed it.

Once her suitcase was packed, she closed it and rolled it next to the door. She quickly did the bed and rearranged the room a bit before she jogged down the stairs.