𝟑𝟐. 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐊afeyah groaned and cuddled deeper into Zymeir once she heard her phone ringing

" Get that shit" he groaned turning the other way.

Kafeyah sucked her teeth and answered the phone with a obvious look of annoyance on her face.

" What?" she picked up

" Heyy bestfrienddd" Ella sung through the phone smirking.

" Bitch fuck you, ya' stupid ass set me the fuck up. I was already obsessed with him and now i'm addicted to that dick. Fuck off my damn phone" she snapped before hanging up.

Before Kafeyah's head could touch the pillow, she was being choked up by Zymeir.

" Watch that fuckin' mouth" he spat " Or you want a rematch of what happened last night" he smirked.

" No i'm good sir" she quickly shook her head.

" Thats what the fuck i thought" he let her go.

" Papa i can't feel my legs" she whined as she laid on his chest.

" That's what good dick does to you" he smirked as he rubbed her thigh.

Kafeyah sucked her teeth and snuggled deeper into him. " Princess what you doin'? Ain't you close enough already" he chuckled.

" No, i wanna be in your skin" she shook her head as she held onto his neck.

Baby I love you, you are my life
My happiest moments weren't complete if you weren't by my side

" Kafeyah get ya' ass on" he laughed before putting her on top of him.

Soon enough Zymeir's phone was also ringing making him suck his teeth. " What damn?" he snapped aggravated.

" Hm hm" he hummed, " Hea' princess" he gave her the phone.

Kafeyah looked at him confused before grabbing the phone. " Hello?"

" Bitch don't ever in ya' motherfuckin' life hang up on me again. I will literally beat the living hell outta you" Ella threatened.

" I'm sorry" she laughed " You know how i am when i wake up" she shook her head.

" Sadly yes" she sighed " Anyways my sweet baby. How was it?" she asked smirking

" Girl i can't speak right now, i'm literally laying on the devil as we speak" she cut her eyes at him.

" Oh shit i forgot, come see me when you have time baby. Anyways i'll let you enjoy your morning, don't do anything that i won't do. Mwuah" she hung up.

" Here" she gave him the phone back

" Thank you" he yawned

" Wheww that breath is hot" she frowned.