𝟒𝟓. 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭

𝐊afeyah was now eight months pregnant, and could literally give birth at any moment

    𝐊afeyah was now eight months pregnant, and could literally give birth at any moment. The doctors already told her that she won't be on full terms and would give birth at eight months. But her babygirl would still be healthy so she wasn't really anxious.

In those past three months, they got the nursery done.

Just like the baby shower, they decided to go with white and gold instead of the cliche pink.

There was a white crib positioned in front of the left wall. There were two small white dressers under the window. And a changing table on the right wall.

Of course they decorated, they put a bookcase that was filled with books for kids. A white rug, some gold ornaments on the furniture ect..

They also wanted to put pictures of Baby K on the wall, but they had to wait for her to be born first.

Also during those past three months, Kafeyah became very moody. During her five first months, she didn't deal with any mood swings and Zymeir was glad. He didn't feel like dealing with her smart mouth.

But now, she was very snappy which was one of the main reasons why they argued a lot recently. Not just in the morning anymore.

But they still made up a few hours later.

" Kafeyah no damn. Youn' fuckin' need that!" he argued.

The both of them were currently in a heated argument about what to put in the maternity bag. In Zymeir's opinion, Kafeyah was putting unnecessary stuff in the bag, which would only make it heavier.

" Kalane yes i do fuckin' need it. Get out my damn face" she snapped before putting her makeup in the bag.

" Who the fuck is you talking to?" he asked through gritted teeth as he choked her.

Look at that anatomy
The sweetest thing

But when she didn't respond that pissed him off more.

" Ian' ya' fuckin' brother, you better talk ta' me like you have sum damn sense. Tighten the fuck up shorty you hear me?" he pecked her lips with his hand still around her throat.

" I hear you" she mumbled before nodding.

" Speak the fuck up" he spanked her ass.

" I said i hear you" she repeated but this time louder.

" Good girl" he mumbled in her ear before letting her go and walking away smirking to himself.