𝟐𝟗. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠

" 𝐙ymeir i'm really not playing with you today! When we get there, no bad looking, no smart remarks understood? Just peace and love" she reminded as they were on the plane going to Kamiri's place

The two of them after a lot of arguing and compromises finally agreed to stay at Kamiri's during the whole process.

" Yes ma'am" he nodded " Can you go back to babying me now?" he dramatically sighed.

I don't wanna give you the wrong impression
I need love and affection

From the outside of their relationship, you would think that Kafeyah was the baby, when it was the total opposite. She liked being babied from time to time, but other than that Zymeir really was the big baby, but knew how to be dominant when needed to.

And I hope I'm not soundin' too desperate
I need love and affection

Kafeyah looked at him and shook her head before bringing his head onto her chest.

" How you think it's gonna go?" she asked bitting the inside of her cheek.

" I don't know princess, but if he stays out my damn way then we should be fine" he shrugged.

Love... love... love... love and affection
Love... love... L-O-V-E-E-E

" Zymeir you can't just ignore him" she protested " We're literally staying at his house. How you gon ignore somebody in their own house, that's disrespectful meir"

" Mama i love you, but i really don't give a fuck about allat. He should've thought about that before doing what he did. That ain't even why i'm mad, that nigga was acting odd toward you and ion' fuck with it" he scrunched his face up-Zymeir loved hard, but loved even harder for his peace: Kafeyah.

" I know" she sighed rubbing the back of his head-she knew he was right, but also wanted to give her brother the benefit of the doubt. " I just want to build that bond back you know. I forgave him and i don't even think he sees it. It would be very hypocritical of me to be a child of the Lord and still hold grudges against him" she reminded

" I know that princess and i'm a 100% here for it, but sometimes some people don't deserve your forgiveness"

Come hold me tight and when I'm drownin' save me
Give it to me on a daily if I'm your girl say my name boy

" I know" she sighed-once again Zymeir was right, but she couldn't help to think that most people deserved forgiveness over their past actions.

" Don't jinx it" he pecked her lips then forehead " It's going to be fine baby" he reassured.

We both grown so how we feel we can let it show

" I hope so" she sighed