1 minute

Do you know how much can change in one minute? No, let me tell you.
In one minute your fate can change, your future can change, your plans, your whole damn world can change. But it's up to you if you want to face it or run away from it.

I chose to face it the day I knew I was pregnant, with my light Lya. Lya is my whole world and I will do anything to protect her, even if it will cost me my life. I got pregnant with her when I was 16, and yes I was raped when it happened but I couldn't abort an innocent child. So I chose to keep her, and thankfully my dad and siblings supported me with my choice.

Today we are going to visit my dad and siblings in California, since we live in Dubai.
Because it's Lya's birthday and she really want to celebrate with her grandfather, uncles and aunts. It's almost been 4 months last we saw them, and I really miss them. But my company doesn't really lead itself.
"I wish it did tho"

It's almost 6 in the morning and I still haven't gotten any sleep, the nightmares from that night keep flashing in my mind. It have been like this the past 4 years. Those nightmares keep chasing me.

Anyways we have to be in the jet by 8. So I have to get Lya ready, it's gonna take a while since she's not a morning person, wonder who she got it from ;)

" Lya baby you have to get up" I say while I kiss her head.
"Mommy pleaseeeee just a little more" shy say while putting her princess duvet over her head.
"Come on don't you want waffles and Nutella? Come on Lyaaaaa don't let your mom eat alone" I say trying to let her get up.
'No respond'
" okay if you're gonna be like this I have to do it the hard way" I say while tickling her.
" HAHAHAHAHAHAH MOMMY STAAWWWPPPPP" she say while our laugh fills the room.
" I will stop when you get up! Are you gonna get up now?" I say still tickling her.
" YEESSSSS OKAY I WILL HAAHHA" she say and finally gets up. She's the reason I'm still alive, without her my life will be meaningless.

I gave Lya a bath and dressed her, she chose a skirt, a shirt and a pair of converse, she chose to let her hair down so we didn't do much there.

And I did the same, I took a quick shower and got dressed. I opened the closet and took the first thing my eyes fall on. I ended up with a red summer dress and a pair of Af1, since it's so warm both me an Lya can't go with pants or joggers. For my hair I chose to let it down too. I placed on some light makeup and went to make breakfast.

Vote🤍

Vote🤍