The party

Arie's POV:

Be the time we landed me and Lya got to the car and drove to Macdonald's because Lya was hungry and to be honest I wanted Macdonald's too so we drove there. On the way me an Lya listened to our favorite song 'Whenever' and we were literally screaming the lyric.

" Mom are we there soon I'm hungry" Lya asks and I can tell she's hungry because she keeps talking about food.

" yes baby we are here now, what do you want to eat?" I ask her and she took her time before choosing what she wanted. She ended up with a happy meal and orange juice. And I ordered nuggets with burger and cola.
We ate on the way to my dad and siblings, and before we pulled out we put on loud music it's Lya's and my thing every time we visit and they all know we are here by then.

I love my dads house in California because it's big and pretty and the colors are not dark they match with the whole family vibe.

By the time I took Lya from her seat and headed towards that main door, there was guards everywhere I can tell my dad is still overprotective over his family, and I don't blame him he just cares about us.

Me and Lya went through the door and yelled as usual " WE'RE BACKKKKKKKK" we scream at the same time. And she runs over to her granddad.

" Lya my little angel, I've missed you and happy birthday you are getting big very fast don't you think" my dad tell Lya and she giggles, and I can tell that my dad love Lya as much as he loves me . I walk over to my dad and he take me through his hand " my little princess I'm so proud of you, you went through hell and you are still so strong" my dad tells. " dad I've missed you so much and without your support i will not be where I am today" I tell him while hugging him again.

By the time everyone said hey to me and Lya my dad took me and introduced me to a handsome man. He was tall about 6 feet and I could tell that he had tattoos covered all over him, his grey eyes were something you will be lost in if you looked to much in. And his muscles were about to jump out of his suit.

I was cut out of my thoughts when my dad told me who he was " Arie this is Luca Rossi, he owns the Italian and American mafia." My dad tell me and I'm honestly choked, LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL FU*K DAD, IN LYA'S BIRTHDAY WHAT IS HE THINKING OHHHH GOOODDDDD.

" well it's nice to meet you sir " I tell Luca and snap my hand out of his.

" it's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful lady" he say while his eyes scanning my body and I get a bit uncomfortable. I just smile and look over to my dad .

" dad can I please have a word " I tell him and walk away from where Luca was.

"Yes princess what is it? " my dad asks like if it's normal to bring a fu*king mafia boss to my daughters birthday he could kill all of us in a second.

" Dad seriously what the fu*k? You can't just bring a mafia boss to my daughters birthday what are you thinking?" I say annoyed.

" it's not what you think Arie.... " he tells me and I can tell something is wrong.

"Then what is it tell me!" I say patient-less.

" it's ..... it's your mom" he tells and I got angry of the name of her god I just want to kill her.

" first of all she's not my mom, second what does she have to do with it and why the fu*k is Lya inside all of this shit?" I ask angry.