A good day:)

Arie's POV:

It have been almost a week since Lya and I were here in California. And honestly it's amazing.
I was now done working out and headed towards the room Lya and I are in. I walk in and Lya is slowly waking up I went to the bathroom and let her wakeup by herself. I took a shower and went to my closet and took out some shorts and a white top with some Balenciaga's. I didn't straight my hair because I like the waves in them so I just put it up like a ponytail. I then went to Lya and she was now fully awake.

" good morning my sunshine" I tell her while walking to the bathroom.
" good morning mommy, are we gonna go to the park with Alaska, Alicia and Emiliano today?" She asks because last night I promised them to take them to that park and Adrianna is coming along so that good.
" yes baby we are gonna go to the park today" I tell her while washing her in the bubble bath we made.
" OH MY GOD LYAAAA don't splash water on me" I tell her while she just continue. " I love you mom" she tells my while giggling.

After our bath fight we went to Lya's closet and she
chose to wear a yellow and white jumpsuit

After our bath fight we went to Lya's closet and she chose to wear a yellow and white jumpsuit

and some Nike sneakers. We then made to braids for her hair. " we both look super sexy mom" she tells me and I laugh " yes we do baby".

After that, we went downstairs to have breakfast with our family

After that, we went downstairs to have breakfast with our family. " Good morning everyone" I yell from the stairs. They all reply at the same time. I then put Lya down and she go to Emiliano. I then go to the kitchen and help Ella, Adrianna, Emily and Valentina with breakfast.