Shock

Arie's POV:

After I got dressed. I went down for breakfast, the devil was still in the bathroom, I didn't wait for him because I wanted too go and apologize to Elizabeth. 'Please let her forgive me'.

"Hey shorty, hold on" I heard Matteo yell after me in the long hallway

"Hey shorty, hold on" I heard Matteo yell after me in the long hallway. I looked back and the Philip guy was with him. Matteo came and hugged me and I was a bit shocked.

"Mm-hi" I said hugging him back. He smelled good to be honest. Not as good as the handsome asshole tho.

"Who are you looking for? Luca?" He asked.

"No. Um-I wanted to apologize to Elizabeth" I said playing with my hands.

"Oh....okay come let's go down and have breakfast I'm sure she will be there" he said leading me downstairs. The Philip guy was following us.

"Btw this asshole is Philip, I'm sure you guys have meet before" Matteo said smirking.

"Hi...um-okay look I'm sorry for how I looked at you at dinner that night. I was not me-" I cut him off. I'm honestly over it and he seems like a good one.

"It's okay. We should maybe start from the beginning....hey I'm Arie nice to meet you" I said chuckling while holding my hand out so he can shake it.

"Hello Arie. I'm Philip, nice to meet you too" he said shaking my hand.

We were now all in the dining hall. I wanted to go too the kitchen and search for Elizabeth, but before I could move the asshole revealed from the huge door. He was wearing a pretty dark blue suit, his hair looked also good as always. And his cologne was flooding. He looked good.

"Good morning capo" they both said. Luca just nodded and headed to his seat. Luca took his seat and looked at me annoyed. I looked away, he probably just have one of his mood swings.

Elizabeth came through the door, and she looked afraid. She had had a blue eye. I was shocked, he was hitting an old woman. How could he. He was probably torturing her. I hate him so much.

Elizabeth never looked up while serving us. I wanted her to look at me. I wanted to know what happen.

"Coffee" Luca said.

"Yes Don" was all what she said without even looking up at any of us. 'What did he do to her?'

"Elizabeth ca-"before I could finish my sentence the devil spoke.

"You may leave" he told her and she left. Without even asking what I wanted to tell her. She just left.

"I want you in my office after breakfast" Luca said looking at me. I looked down at my plate and ignored him. We all ate in silent, it was a bit awkward.