Care

Luca's POV:

After her daughter arrived I went to the basement to the one I call uncle. He told me something I couldn't believe. I couldn't believe him because he was the one who made me kill them. He was the one that made me the one I am today.

Flashback 7 years ago;

"Uncle please, I can't kill them they are my family" I said to my uncle. He had my family kneeled down on the cold floor. He gave me a gun and wanted me to kill them. My mom. My dad. My little sister.

"DO IT KIDO" he yelled making me cry even more.

"Do it Luca" my dad whispered. I looked him in the eyes and shock my head 'no'.

"Luca baby please....do it" my mom then started.

"No no I can't do it pl-please" I was begging my uncle but he didn't listen. Instead he stabbed me in the chest with a dagger. I can still remember my moms scream.

"If you don't do it I will burn them alive" he treated me. He tortured them in front of me. He sat power to them. To my little sister. She was only 4.

I didn't have a choice, he had already thrown gas at them. He was about to sit fair to them.

"Stop please..." I was being but he didn't care.

"Luca please just kill us" my mom yelled while crying hard.

"Do it Luca, we are begging you" my father them said. I didn't have a choice. It will hurt less if I just shoot them.

'Shot'

'Shot'

'Shot'

Three body's were lying in front of me. It was my family. They were my first kill. All three of them. They were laying lifeless on the cold floor while their blood was flooding.

Flashback over;

"Boss"

"Capo"

"Luca" I heard Matteo yell.

"What is it Matteo" I asked annoyed. He loves to get on my nerves.

"So what do you say?" He asked. I honestly don't know what he's talking about.

"About?" I asked while starting a cigarette.

"You were zoned out Luca. Take your shit together and let's plan how the fuck we're gonna protect our shipments" he said annoyed.

"Don't tell me what the fuck to do, do it again and I will cut your tongue. Now as I've told you to send Philip and 200 guards to get the shipments, I don't trust those other motherfuckers" I said to him. I've told him that 100 times but he still asks the same damn question.

"I think you should check on this shipment, because there are a lot of sluts that we need to choose between" he said. I actually wanted to check this shipment by myself but I have to fly to Spain for 2 weeks, I need to know if my uncle is right.

"No Matteo as I told you I need to be in Spain, and yes you are coming I don't care if you don't want" I wanted Matteo with me because he is one of my trusted men. And Philip of course.

"What if it's a trap, what if he is lying and they are actually de-" I went over to him and punched him.

"I dare you to continue" I yelled in his face.