Diffrent treatment

After one month:
Arie's POV:

It have been a month since I took the pregnancy test and it was thankfully negative. It have also been a month last I saw Lya, she was gonna stay here till we go and visit my family, but my dad wanted her, and I didn't fight him because I know it's more save there end here.

I've told them about the cancer and that the doctors Luca got said that there is a chance that they can take control over it, and I'm honestly very happy. Maybe she will stay.

Most of the time I will spend with Luca's family, they are amazing people and I wonder why Luca is not like them. He is not caring or thinks about others. He is the exact opposite, he is selfish and only thinks about himself.

Luca was very busy since he came back, I will only see him night time where he usually fuck me or just sleep. So it's nothing there but he told me that there is a ball coming this week. It's in California where my family is. He said that we will visit them after the ball so I'm very excited. I will finally see them.

"What do you think about this one?" Sofia asked. We were in the mall, and of course Luca's guards are with us. We are trying to find something to wear since we are going out tonight. Luca doesn't know that we are going out tonight so that will be amazing to tell.

"Mmm no, it will not look good..." I said.

"Here try this one, it will look pretty with your eyes" I said handing her a light pink dress that is so pretty.

(Sofia's dress)

"Yeh it's pretty

"Yeh it's pretty...I think it will be this one" she said while taking the dress on her body.

"Now your turn" she said exited.

"I don't need anything Sofi I have a lot in the closet" I said to her, but I was sure she didn't hear me since she already took a dress out.

"That one!" She said pushing me in the changing room. I don't think I have a choice.

"OH MY GOD, you look hot Luca's eyes will burn!" she said holding some Jimmy Choo heels. 

"I think it's to revealing..." I said looking at the mirror.

"No stop you look fire girl" she said. The dress was pretty to be honest. It had a sharp v line and was glowing. I don't know why but I want to piss Luca so I decided to take it.

"Okay so we just need some heels now and then we will be ready" Sofia said. We were now paying for the dresses.

"I can't feel my legs Sofi. Can we buy something I swear I think I'm gonna faint" I said walking behind Sofia. She was so exited and I wondered where she got all that energy from.

"Okay let's go to Starbucks then" she said. We went to Starbucks and we ordered both pink drink since it's freaking warm today. After we bought our heels and some other things and headed home. It was 4:20 and we have to be at the club at exactly 8, so there is time to get ready and tell Luca that we are going out. Hopefully he won't say no.