Hate? Yes_no

Arie's POV:

I hate him. I hate him so damn much. He made me kill innocent children. He's a monster. He doesn't have a heart I'm sure of that. And the most thing that annoyed the shit out of me is how he can react so casual. Like you kill people. I guess he never care about others only himself. Selfish idiot.

When he didn't hit me or tried to touch me in the car, I was literally surprised. I mean he usually hit me or use me when I don't tell him something he wants to know. He treat me with my family. With my daughter. I guess this time he had a little humanity in him.

'No Arie he he isn't a human to even have humanity, don't trust him' my inner self whispers.

I was sitting on the bed. Chained to the bed to be exact. Thankfully the devil wasn't with me. He left when he 'made sure I was save'. Asshole. As I was about to yell after Elizabeth I heard the door open.

"Um- hi. Are you okay?" Matteo asks, while coming inside the room. I hate myself for what I did cause him. I mean if I wasn't there then he will not have been shot.

"Hi.....look I'm so sorry for what I caused you. If I wasn't h-" he stopped me and sit down beside me.

"No Shorty. Don't say that. It wasn't your fault, it wasn't the first time Matteo shot me either..." he says while smiling.

"Um-ho-how many times did he shot you?" I ask I want to know how psychopath he is.

"I doesn't matter. Now how are you?" He asks trying to change the subject, while looking at me with sympathy. I literally hate when people do that. I'm not weak damn it. 'Really. Your not weak. Yeh fooorrrr sure' the toxic voice says. I push it away and focused on the shamrock in front of me.

"Yes it does matter and don't look at me like that." I say he then get a confused look on his face.

"No it doesn't and what look are you talking about?" He asks stupidly.

"Don't look at me with sympathy. I hate when people do that. If you keep looking like that then you can excuse yourself and go out" I say nearly yell.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to" he says. I kind of feel bad for yelling at him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't do that on purpose, it s just I mean he he.....he made me kill children damn it. 3 children" I say and broke down. He came and embarrassed me. I felt warm for the first time in the whole week.

"Shhhhh it's okay. It will pass I know it will. You are strong Arie. Stronger than you think" he says and I just cry in his chest.

30 minutes later:

"NOOOO NO" I yell. I looked around me and Matteo was now gone. I most have fallen asleep while crying in his chest. I hate to fall asleep. Everything I see is nightmares from that night. And now the innocent children are added to the nightmare list.

I was sitting on the bed and then I heard water running from the bathroom. 'The devil is here. Great'. I tried to get my hands free from the chains but I couldn't. I really wanted not to be here when he comes out. But the opposite of what I want always happen of course.

He came out with a white towel around his waist. He's hard chest was...hard. His tattoos where covering him and I most say he looked like a Greek God. Before I got to progress anything I realized that I was checking him out.

"Are you done checking me out" he says chuckling while heading to the closet.

" can you unchain my hands" I say ignoring him. I really don't want to talk to him.