Frezzing

Don't listen to the song now. I'm gonna write when you guys have to listen to it.

Luca's POV:

"You better not be lying A. Because Lya had an asthma attack" was what I've heard when I entered the room my doll was staying in.

'It looks like her daughter have asthma'. My doll didn't respond and she didn't move either, and I was surprised.

I got closer to her and touched her arm, she was cold like ice and flinched while turning her eyes at me. 'She most have been in her thoughts'.
I was worried, because I never saw her like this before. I pulled her closer and my hands was now on her waist, and the surprising thing was that she didn't try to move.

"What's wrong doll?" I ask her.

No respond.

"Doll I asked you a question and I really expect an answer" I tell her annoyed and she then looks normal again. She touches my hands trying to remove them. But my hold get tighter and she stops moving.

"Never try to remove my touch from you." I tell her, while trying to control my anger, because she always run away when I touch her, and I really don't like that.

"Now tell me what's wrong". I ask again hoping that she may answer.

"I have to go" she says and run from my hold, again. I was angry. 'No she can't go I will never let her go, and what the fuck is she thinking by walking away from me.' I tell myself. I held her hand and pull her against my chest, and by now there was no space between us.

"No you will not go anywhere, before I say so'' I say. I can feel my anger flooding slowly. Her eyes looks deep in mine before she spoke.

"Please I have to go." She says. And my grip on her hand was getting tighter every second. She try to move her hand, but I then felt that her wrist was about to get out. So I used my other hand to stop her from moving. And for the first time she touched me. She touched my chest, and I could tell it was from the pain, not because she wanted too.

"No you can't, I will not let you". I tell her. I will never let her go. Never. She began to beg and I liked that.

"Please I really have to go. Please." She tells me with her green eyes still on mine. I don't respond. And then she offers a good offer.

"Please. Look I promise that I will come back, I swear but please just let me go now." When those words left her mouth my anger was no longer flooding. And I felt something warm in my chest. 'I will come back' those words kept repeating in my head. My grip on her was slowly getting gentle.

"Fine. BUT IF YOU DON'T COME BACK TOMORROW BY 6. I WILL ESPECIALLY COME FOR YOU. AND TRUST ME YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT I WILL DO. Now are we clear?" I yell in her face. She nods and I get pissed.

"Words love. Words." I tell her and she close her eyes before responding.

"Yes, we are clear." Much better than nodding.

"Good. Now a car will be waiting for you. The driver will take you to your daughter. Oh and remember to say goodbye to your family because you won't see them in a while ." I say smirking.

'She's mine now. Only mine'.

Arie's POV:

In a minute your whole life can change, and future. We never think what 1 minute can change. Because we think that a minute is nothing, nothing more then 60 seconds, that are repeating 24 hours daily.