Destroy

Still Arie's POV: still the same night.

"I need you right now" he said starting to undress me. I tried to stop him but he took my wrists and placed them above my head.

"Don't you dare" he said between the kisses. His grip on my wrist was hurting because it was so tight, and also because of the flight scene.

"I don't want to" I whispered making him stop and look at me. He stayed like this for what felt like ages.

"Lu-"Before I could say anything he pressed his lips on mine, in a harsh way.

"Yes you do. Ev-" he couldn't finish because one of his men entered the bathroom. Luca looked at him and was annoyed.

"What now?" He almost yelled, still holding my wrists.

"The Russians are attacking the mansion, they want Mathias" he said to Luca. Luca left one of my wrists but pulled me still holding on the right one.

We went out to the ballroom again, there was some men on their knees, their hands and legs where chained. His uncles body was still there hanging while his dad was looking at it.

Luca then took out his gun and shoot all of the men in front of me, blood splashed on the white floor while his dad was still looking at his brother.

"Bring him and let's go" Luca ordered the guards. He took me again by my wrist and pulled me along him to the cars outside.

The whole ride was silent and I didn't know if we were going to Luca's mansion or my parents house. I didn't want to ask him because he looked angry and I didn't want him to hit me again.

After sometime we arrived at another mansion. It was in the middle of nowhere and there were guards surrounded around the huge dark house. It was pretty and calm, but yet scary because it was surrounded by darkness and trees.

"Get in we will visit them after we change" he said walking in front of me into the house

"Get in we will visit them after we change" he said walking in front of me into the house. His mom and dad were there sitting on the black couch. The were silent before his dad saw Luca and went to him. He was about to slap his son but Luca gripped his hand and took him by his throat.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO RAISE YOUR HAND AT ME" Luca yelled, while his mom came and tried to let Luca his dad go. I was shocked and didn't know what to do. 'Pathetic, you don't know what to do again huh? Do something WHORE' the toxic voice came.

I looked over to Luca's direction and his dad couldn't breathe. He is almost dead. I rushed over to him and placed my hand on his arm.

"Luca he is your dad...y-you are killing him" I said, he didn't look at me instead he just squeezed tighter.

"Luca please..."his mom said crying, but Luca didn't hear anything.