Vanilla

Luca's POV:

I've decided to get close with the White family, because of Arie. She haven't left my head during the whole week. I've tried to distract my self while fucking other women's but nothing helped. And by the time I knew that I have to take her to be mine.  forever.

Today I had a meeting with the France mafia. About an alliance to keep peace. It was 5 in the morning and I went up to workout. I headed towards that gym and started to punch the boxing bag, till my knuckles was bleeding. 'Fuck' I say and bunch harder, until the bag fall down to the floor. After that I went to take a shower, and walked in into the walk-in closet and took out my Valentino suit. I put my guns and knifes on and went out. ' it's gonna be a great day' I smirked.

"Capo de Luca, a pleasure to meet you" Nikavaty Adrian the leader of the France mafia say

"Capo de Luca, a pleasure to meet you" Nikavaty Adrian the leader of the France mafia say. He's an old man about to die. That's why I want to make alliance with him. Because when he die I will take over the France mafia too, since he doesn't have kids or a family.

" Nikavaty the pleasure is mine" I say trying to sound interested. After he signs the contract I will kill him and take over his mafia. The France mafia have a big place in the mafia world, and it's also a powerful mafia. So I'm just gonna take it, because I take what I want.

After the meeting I headed home to my mansion, the blood from the old man was on my suit and all over my hands, 'I had fun killing him.'
When I got to the door I saw Matteo and he told me that there is a women waiting to talk to me.

"Bring her to the office after 30 minutes " I say to Matteo and he leaves. By the time I went to my bathroom and took a shower. I thought about her again, every time I'm alone she's the only thing in my mind. 'My doll. I have to meet here tomorrow or I'm gonna go insane' I tell myself and I can now feel how hard I got. 'Fuck Doll what are you doing to me.' I rub my manhood and imagine her here with me. 'GOD I need you doll'.

After the shower I went to my office and there I saw the same women who was here 1 month ago.
" you again what do you what?" I ask annoyed.

" I need to borrow 25 million dollars" she says as it's 100 dollars she's asking for. She haven't even paid the 5 millions yet.

I laugh " do you think it's a bank? YOU HAVNT EVEN PAID YOUR 5 MILLIONS YET" I yell and she flinched, I couldn't care less if she need the money to a death case.

"Please my husband is gonna pay I promise, haven't he paid the 5 millions yet?" She asks. I was now confused about who she was to the White family.

"Who's is your husband?" I ask. 

" he's name is Giovanni White and I'm his wife Gabriella Withe" she say and I get lost in my thoughts. 'So she's My dolls mother, but why isn't she living with them?' I ask myself. 'The Whites need 2 months to pay 5 millions, how much will they need to pay 25 millions?' I tell myself and smirk. 'If they doesn't pay me after 2 months then I have to kill them all, but what if I just take what's mine instead of the money.'