Good Choice

Arie's POV:

'The annoying sun, not even the world will let me sleep' I thought while trying to cover my face with the duvet. And then I remember last night. 'NO NO NO THIS CANNOT HAPPEN' I try to open my eyes, but every time I try I feel like my head is gonna explode.

"Finally awake love" I heard the deep strong voice say, and I immediately knew who it was. 'Luca'.

I jumped out of the bed and my head was spinning so I reached for the wall to support me. I looked at myself and I was no longer in my dress, I was instead in one of Luca's shirt. 'I could tell from the fresh aftershave and lemon smell'. He was sitting in the corner on the leather chair. And he looked handsome and hot. 'Stop A you are literally kidnapped and thinking about how hot your kidnapper is' stupid girl.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I yell ignoring my headache. "Who brought me her? And who the fuck changed my clothes?" I yell, while crossing my arms over my chest. Luca stands, and come close to me 'he's very tall'. I back off until I hit the wall.

"So many questions huh?" He asks coldly. But his eyes was hungry, like a lion that haven't eaten in days, but finally catches his prey. He moves closer to me, that I was literally inside the wall. He's strong veiny arms was now on the wall. I was between his arms, and couldn't move. There was no space between us.

"Why am I here?" I ask again and trying not to show any kind of fear. He's face was down in my neck like last night. And I tried to move but he's hand then went to my waist. And his grey eyes were now focusing on mine. 'Oh my god it's so hot in her, it's probably just the alcohol from last night'

"You can take a shower if you like, I will be downstairs so we can talk" he says before leaving the room. I was so confused right now. ' The girls most be worried' my inner voice say, I've tried to find my phone so I could call them, but my purse wasn't in the room. I then decided to take a shower since I felt like shit. By the time I went to the bathroom I was choked. 'Wow' I told myself. Everything was so beautiful, and white. I looked at myself in the mirror, and I most say i look like shit. My hair was all messy, and my makeup was all over my face. I went in and took a shower. When I came out I've realized that I don't have any clothes, and I don't know where my clothes from last night were.

 When I came out I've realized that I don't have any clothes, and I don't know where my clothes from last night were

So I warped a towel around me, and went out of the room, the hallway was dead silent and it was creepy. As I reached downstairs I found Luca talking on the phone in Italian, he looked hot. I went in front of him, and I could see how his eyes widened with lust. I felt uncomfortable but I didn't gave a fuck. I just want my things, so I could go home. He was now done talking and before he could say anything I spoke.

"Can I have my clothes and purse back?" I ask annoyed. He came closer and I went back till I reached the kitchen island. He then carries me, and placed me on the island. I was choked, and I could feel how my heart was pounding. He touches my left leg and move up slowly to my inner thigh.