If she stays I'm gone

Arie's POV:

"What the fuck is she doing her" I yelled looking at her with disgust. She looked old and her long blonde hair was now short.

"A-Arie chill" I heard Emily says from behind.

"Chill? Huh...you want me to fucking chill?" I asked chuckling between. The women started to walk over to me and by now she was in front of me.

"A-ar" she didn't have the damn right to say my name.

"Shut up...just shut up, you don't have the right to say my name. God no you don't" I said before she could finish. Her eyes started to water but I couldn't care less.

"I'm sorry" she whispered looking me in the eyes.

"Sorry....you are sorry? For what part of my live are you sorry?" I asked looking into her eyes. Everyone was silent and it was good because I want to tell her how much I hate her.

"Please...I will do anything. Just give me a chance please " she started her dramatic scene.

"Fine..."I said making her smile.

"But on one condition" I said. She said yes before I started to talk again.

"If you can back off time and stop how a junkie I turned to, because of YOU. How I was suicidal, because of YOU. How I started therapy, because I was crazy, and it was who's fault again... YOU. FUCKING YOU. If you are willing to change all that then you have your chance" I said trying not to cry. Her smile faded again and by now a tear was on her cheek.

"I'm sorry...I was a-" she said between her sobs.

"You were what? Say it FUCKING SAY IT" I yelled at her, slamming my fits on the table beside me.

"You can't say it can you...that's because you are a coward mom. And you know what?! I FUCKING HATE Y-" before I could finish my dad interrupt me.

"Arie that's enough!" He yelled. I don't even know why she is here. Why he have her here, in his house?!

"Enough? I don't even understand why she is here? Why the fuck is she here?" I asked looking at him.

"She have no place to stay Arie her husband was hitting here an-" Ella said making me chuckle.

"Really? How upsetting...you know what! I have this question I want to ask you... didn't you have enough money for him is it therefore he throw you out. Like trash?!" I asked as calm as possible. Her eyes were by now more watery.

"Arie I said that's enough! She is your mom" My dad yelled again.

"My mom...such a joke. WHERE WAS MY MOM WHEN I NEEDED HER?! WAS SHE EVEN A MOM IN THE FIRST PLACE, BECAUSE AS I REMEMBER IT WAS MY MOM THAT SOLD ME TO HER DEAR HUSBAND FOR FUCKING MONEY. MY OWN MOM SOLD ME FOR MONEY...SHE LEFT ME ON THE COLD FLOOR. SHE CHOSE NOT TO BELIEVE ME. SHE IS NOT MY MOM. I DON'T HAVE A MOM. I WAS ONLY 16 DAMN IT. IF THIS IS HOW TO BE A MOM THEN CONGRATULATION YOU ARE THE PERFECT MOM" I yelled, clapping with my hands. I looked around me and everyone had tears on their cheeks.

"I-I want to do it good again...I promise" she said reaching for my hand.

"DON'T TOUCH ME WITH YOUR DISGUSTING HANDS. THE HAND THAT ONLY WANT MONEY DON'T NEED TO TOUCH ME" I yelled pushing her hand away.

"I HATE YOU. YOU ARE A WHORE ONLY GOING AFTER MONEY. A WHO-"before I could finish I felt my dad slapping me.

"I said...That's enough" he said his voice low. I looked at him and my eyes were definitely filled with water now, he just looked at me.