What mom did

Luca's POV:

The doctor was here a week ago, and he said that Lya don't have much time and the cancer is getting out of control. Arie wasn't herself the whole week, she don't eat or sleep, she is getting thinner.

I was heading to my warehouse to meet the fucker that raped what is mine. My men found him 2 days ago but I didn't have time to see him but here I am now. Heading to the fucker.

"Capo" the guard to the cell said looking down, he opened the hard metal door, and soon the rotten blood was flooding into my nose trails. I love this smell. I love when people beg me for their live.

"Hallo is there someone here?! why am I here?!" The fucker asked sitting on the chair, while his hands and legs were chained. The whole room was dark and the only light was on him. He looked disgusting.

I started to walk around him but he couldn't see me, it made me smirk every time he looked around him trying to find someone but the only thing he can see is my shadow.

"WHO IS HERE?" He yelled moving on the chair. I stayed silent and started to think of how his death is gonna be.

"Show yourself. You are a pussy" he started to yell. I decided to show myself and soon I was in front of him with a smirk playing on my face.

"Who are you?" He asked looking up at me, without permission. I punched him for his disrespect.

"Did I give you the permission to look at me with your disgusting eyes?!" I yelled taking him by his throat. He was shaking in fear. Fucking pussy.

"Now...you're gonna tell me what you do in your every day. AND if you lie I will make you a play ground for my men" I said admiring his fear. Philip made a report about him and it showed that he is reaping young girls for money. Asshole. Even though I'm a human trafficking I never fucked whores under 17.

"I don't have to tell you what I do... who the fuck do you think you are?" He asked making my blood boil. I chuckled before punching him. Soon I ordered my man to get me my dagger.

I took the dagger and ordered the guards to remove his shirt. The pedophile was looking in confusion while yelling what I was doing.

⚠️Violence ⚠️

"You asks who the fuck I am huh?" I asked looking at him. He opened his mouth but before something came out I started to cut in him.

"I..."I cut in his chest while he was screaming.

"Am..."

"....LUCA...FUCKING...."his screams was filled in the room while he was crying. Fucking asshole.

"ROSSI." I wrote on him. I moved back to admire the view. He was already a mess and the fun just began.

"Now you know who I am" I said smirking while removing his disgusting blood from my dagger. He looked down and before he could say anything his eyes looked at mine and fear was seen through his soul.

"Now let's try again...what do you do in your life?" I asked starting a cigarette.

"I- please sir Rossi spare me... I'm an old man pl-"before he could finish I ordered my men to punch him.

"Wrong answer puttana" I said smoking out. He was silent before he opened his lovely mouth.

"I will do anything you want me to please spare me-" he couldn't finish because I went to him and extinguished my cigarette on his bare chest. He was screaming like a pussy. But it was music to my ears.