Mom

One week later:
Ella's POV:

Since Arie was gone Lya never slept or ate anything. She only wanted her mom. Arie usually never leave Lya anywhere alone. Not for too long.

My dad and brothers were trying to find a way to get her back. But I guess it's impossible. We've called all the important people we know. But when they all heard the name Luca Rossi they didn't bothered to help us. He is too powerful and all around the country don't rather to cross him. I'm starting to think that we're never gonna have her back.

"Where is Lya?" My dad asks. Since Arie was gone he haven't gotten any sleep either. We all haven't. Arie is something special to us all. She was always the innocent one. But not after what our mom did to her.

"She's playing with the other kids" I tell him. He nod and keep drinking his coffee.

"Anything new?" I ask him on hope that he did find something that can help us get her back or get to know where she is.

"No. Still nothing" he tell me. And all I can see is a broken dad.

"She's gonna be fine dad. She's strong remember" I tell trying to calm him. He then stand up and walk upstairs.

Luca's POV:

When Philip showed me that the Spanish mafia was attacking our warehouse all I could see was red. How could they. They probably don't know who they are missing with. I'm gonna kill them one by one. A painful death in front of their families.

We were heading too the warehouse. It's was me, Matteo and Philip. And the guards of course. When we reached there everything was broken. Glass from the windows were now on the floor and our guns and drugs were gone. All of them.

"HOW THE FUCK DID IT ALL HAPPENED WHEN YOU ASSHOLES WERE HERE?" I say why killing one of the guards.

"WHY THE FUCK DO I PAY YOU" I yell while killing another one.

"Boss ple..." before he could finish he was on the floor. I was about to kill another one when Matteo told me do calm the fuck down.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP MATTEO AND DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO" I yell while killing another guard.

By now every guard was dead. There was blood all over me and my knuckles were bleeding.

"Happy now?" Matteo say. I look at him and raise a brow.

"Bring me their families" I order Philip. He's eyes widened. Him and Matteo were never the ones who killed innocents. But I was and still is.

"Luca no they are innocent" Matteo tell me. And I'm about to kill him. Like did he not hear me.

"I don't take orders from you Matteo now bring me their fucking families" I say again. Matteo sighs and begins to yell.

"LUCA WE CANT GO AROUND AND KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE, THEY ARE INNOCENT THEY DON'T HAVE A THING TO DO WITH THIS SHIT" he yell. I punch him.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME. IM THE DAMN BOSS HERE AND WHEN I SAY BRING ME THEIR FUCKING FAMILIES THEN YOU GO AND BRING THEM" I yell at him and walk out to the car. I was so pissed right now and I regret punching Matteo. But he does it every time. I kill innocent. And he don't. The only difference between us.