Toxic

Arie's POV:

It have been 2 weeks since Lya is gone... I was in the bedroom chained, because I've tried to kill myself constantly. Every time I'm so close to die Luca come out all of sudden and stop me. He have only been hitting me 2 times in those weeks and I don't know what to feel about it.

Lya's funeral went...dark I guess. I don't know what to feel anymore. My family was also there, my siblings tried to talk to me but I didn't talk to any of them. Especially my father and his wife. Yes they got married, and I will never forgive him for that. Never.

Even though my siblings have nothing to do with it, I didn't feel like talking to any of them. I just want to be alone.

'She died because of you...' the toxic voice came. It have been there every fucking day in all those days. Everyday. Every minute.

"I know" I said closing my eyes. 'You are pathetic, it was your fault she died...you didn't take care of her, because you were busy whoring around...like your mother'

"I fucking know it...leave me p-please" I said hugging my legs. She didn't leave...she never did.

"FUCKING LEAVE ME" I yelled pulling my hair, trying to get the voice out. The door immediately open and revealed the guard that keep guarding my door. It was Luca's perfect idea.

"FUCK OFF ASSHOLE" I yelled throwing the glass beside me at the door. He closed it before it reached him.

After some time I heard the door open again, but this time it revealed Luca. He will usually come and try to give me food.
Keyword: try.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He asked closing the door and heading to where I was.

"What is wrong with me?...I don't know could be that I lost my daughter, or the fact that I'm chained like an animal?!" I almost yelled. He was trying so hard not to hit me but I wanted him to do it. I deserve it.

"Arie I swear to god if that voice raise again I will fucking hit you and I'm really trying not to" he said clinching his fits.

"Do it...I dare you" I said looking at him. He took his hand through his hair and was trying not to hit me.

"We're going out tonight, I will send a maid to get you ready and she will be with you the whole fucking time..." he said bending down my level.

"So be a good little girl you are and don't try something stupid that you will regret later sì?" He said taking a hair behind my ear.

"Yes" I said after a long silent. Soon I felt his lips on mine. I've missed them. I haven't felt him in 3 days now and I'm feeling like going more crazy than I already are.

"I-I want you Luca please" I said between the kisses. He pulled away and looked me deep in the eyes before talking again.

"I want you more doll believe me...but I can't unchain you, last time I did that you ended in coma for 2 days." He said. It got me annoyed, I really wanted him this time and not an excuse to kill myself.

"Please Luca...I will not I promise" I was begging him. Because I want to forget. When I'm with him I forget everything. I forget the pain. The scars. The emptiness. He make me forget. Only he can.

"Tonight I promise bambola" he said standing ready to leave. I sighed and I was a bit disappointed.
(Doll)

"Fine. Where are we going?" I asked making him place his big veiny hands in his pockets.