1: Can I borrow your friend?

"So I named him Taquito"

"Wow, he' so cute, I love your pet turtle"

"I literally waited 2 hours in the car, only to know that THAT is the only thing she bought"

"So we're just spending our money on pets who are trapped in pink shiny boxes now, huh?" A brown-haired male said from another table, eyeing the girls who were petting a small turtle.

"They look so attracted to it, it's so weird," says his friend whose chin is resting on his hand while he scrutinizes them.

"This is why I don't talk to girls, Jaemin" the brown-haired boy shrugged, shifting his gaze from the girls to his food.

Jaemin only snickered and munched on his nuggets while looking at everyone inside the cafeteria.

"Isn't that Mina? She looks...gloomy" Jaemin said as he pointed to the girl who looked sad while she walks to her table with the girls.

The brown-haired boy only rolled his eyes and sipped on his milkshake, "She probably got some issues, let's not get involved with it"

"Oh come on Donghyuck, a little gossip won't hurt," Jaemin showed a pout as the other only got disgusted, "Let's seek information"

The tanned male stood up from his seat and forced out a smile, "Nope, I'm having classes soon, and plus...you know how you turn into a drama queen when you hear even the itty bitties thing about anyone's controversy" he simply said and grabbed his bag, books and milkshake.

Jaemin hurried to follow him as he stuffs all the nuggets in his mouth and hooked his shoulder bag on his shoulder, "Woo Now Da Hurtch rayt?"

"I didn't understand anything you just said, gobble it down first."

The blonde-haired boy fastly chewed on his snack and burped a little, "you know that hurts right?"

Donghyuck raised a brow, unsure of what Jaemin was saying.

"It hurts that you said I act like a drama queen- hey!" Donghyuck interrupted him and elbowed his arm, causing the books to fall, " Oh my god, not my books! They're going to be destroyed, I- my prof is going to kill me I-" Jaemin stopped overreacting and recognized what he was doing, he slowly looked at the tanned male who had a blank stare, "Okay maybe I'm a little bit overdramatic" 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"So when Athena saw Medusa making love with Poseidon, she punished the priestess, turned her into a..."

"Snake-haired lady." Bored, both Jaemin and Donghyuck tiredly listened to their professor sharing the story of Medusa almost a hundred times now.