15: take me home

Thank you for 1

Thank you for 1.1k reads~! OwO

"I think I have to go now...Jaemin is probably worried" Donghyuck calmly said and packed his things back into his sling bag.

Mark, who is sitting on the edge of his bed, stopped him by holding his wrist and gently pulled Donghyuck to his lap, "Can't you stay for a bit?" he snuggled on the younger's chest and smelled his sweet perfume, "are you hungry?" he added.

Donghyuck snorted and played with the ends of Mark's hair, "I really have to go now, I can't stay here for too long"

"Why not?" Mark asked, is there something more important than him? Mark thought that maybe Donghyuck is going to another date with that Yukhei guy again, talk about Yukhei... "are you going with that Yukhei again?"

Donghyuck furrowed his brows and scrunched his nose, "What?"

"You are probably going with that tall guy again, huh?" Mark looked up at Donghyuck and pouted, "why didn't you introduce me to him?"

Hearing that made Donghyuck giggle bitterly, "Why would I? And besides, you don't need to know all of my guy friends"

Mark raised a brow and slowly caressed the younger's thigh, "but we agreed that you are not allowed to talk to any guy that I don't know, am I right sunshine?" he asked,stern.

"Mark, we are not boyfriends" Donghyuck said back, "Just because I am your 'temporary boyfriend' doesn't mean you get to do those things to me," he rolled his eyes.

"But Donghyuck, as long as you are mine...you are under my rules"

Donghyuck tsst'ed and nodded his head, "okay, daddy" he said sarcastically.

Instead of getting annoyed, Mark smirked, "Oh baby, I love it when you call me daddy"

Earning a slap on the face, Mark groaned from the strong impact, "what the hell?!"

"Serves you right, pervert!" Donghyuck said and stood up from Mark's lap, "now take me home or else"

"Or else what, sunshine?" Mark stood up and wrapped his arms on the boy's waist.

Donghyuck thought for a second, if Mark wants to keep teasing him, then why not play along?