7: I'm fine :D

'Are you going to the party this friday?'

'No one will take me there so I guess it's a no'

'Girl, I'll take you there, meet me at 5'

Everyone's been talking about the party that is coming this Friday and Donghyuck also knows about it due to the university's group chat, he doesn't have plans to go so why does he even want to get too excited about it? Jaemin will probably go because Jeno might've asked him...

Oh wait....and that's where it hit him.

Mark.

Of course, that dude has a plan and he is just going to do it.

"So yeah, Jeno asked me if I could go to the party-"

"I know Jaemin, you go do you, I'm probably going to go as well because Mark probably has another "plan" on making his girlfriend jealous" Donghyuck rolled his eyes and shut his locker, he leaned on the door and closed his eyes.

"Are you okay?" Jaemin asked, putting his palm on the tanned male's head to check if he was sick or not.

Donghyuck removed his hand and continued to just be quiet, "I'm fine"

"You're not sick at all or anything, is there something wrong?" The blonde-haired boy leaned on his locker too, he was examining Donghyuck's face and thinking about why he was down.

What date is it today? He thought.

He opened his phone and saw the date.

'June 2'

Jaemin's eyes suddenly widened as he remembered an upcoming day, specifically, Donghyuck's birthday. It is on the sixth of June.

"No wonder you are sad, your birthday is coming" Jaemin patted the tanned male's head and pouted.

"Ugh, I hate this feeling, like have you ever had those days before your birthday where everything around just makes you feel like this wave of sadness?" Donghyuck asked as the other nodded, "exactly, that is what I'm feeling right now...."

When Jaemin was about to speak, he saw Mark walking towards them and he already knew who he was coming for, he pointed to his back and Donghyuck puffed out the air.

"Hey, hyuck... There's-"

"I know, there's a party this Friday, I'm going" Donghyuck rolled his eyes.

Mark's face was shocked, "wait you are?"

"Yeah, because don't you have like a plan already...I know you do, stop hiding it"

"I mean yes, I do...I just wasn't expecting you to come, knowing that you might not like parties and shit" Mark's voice was lowering each word, he was shy because he thinks that it might offend the younger.

"Oh lucky guess, yes, I actually don't like parties but for your sake, i'll do it" Donghyuck again, rolled his eyes and passed Mark to go to the bathroom.

Mark held his wrist to stop him, "are you okay?"

"I'm fine" was all he answered before yanking his arm away from the older.

Mark then faced the front to see Jaemin with an awkward smile, holding his books and his bag, "What is with him?" he asked.

"Oh, it's because...his birthday is coming and he is in his feels right now, you know, typical pre-birthday sadness" Jaemin chuckled, sarcastically shaking his fists as if he is excited.

"When is his birthday?"

"June 6...someone has to make him happy, or at least, make him feel like himself today, care to volunteer?" Jaemin raised a brow.

Mark was debating whether he wants to or not, I mean, he is worried about Donghyuck right now and he wants to cheer him up. But what about Mina? Wait no, this is actually a good time to bond with Donghyuck...it's like a date, a pretend one.

With that said, Mark nodded and smiled, "Sure, I would love to."

Jaemin was surprised by it and he wasn't able to talk to Mark because the black-haired boy already ran to Donghyuck, he pouted and just walked out of the hallways, "When will I ever get to have that kind of thing?" He mumbled, not knowing that Jeno was in front of him carrying a palette of water.

He accidentally crashed into Jeno, making them fall to the ground causing the palette to splatter everywhere including Jeno's face and apron.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry, Jeno" He quickly sat up and took out his handkerchief from his pocket, wiping away all the water out of Jeno's face.

"It's fine, Jaemin I can clean myself," he chuckled as he looked straight into Jaemin's eyes, they both stared at each other, feeling a weird type of atmosphere that is surrounding them, time seems to have stopped for both.

Jeno was looking back and forth from Jaemin's eyes and to his lips, unconsciously already leaning in, Jaemin on the other hand, was already closing his eyes, his heart was pounding fast and his mind was dancing to streets by Doja Cat. Just when they are about to kiss, someone coughs to their side.

"So Uhm...we're just gonna have sex right in front of 23 students, huh?" Ten, their classmate, was right in front of them, crossing his arms as he tapped his foot on the floor.

"Hyung" Jaemin noticed his position, he was riding not on Jeno's chest but his crotch area, he swore he thought he was riding his chest but enough of that, he hurriedly stood up and fixed himself and his books.

Meanwhile, Jeno was still on the ground, thinking about his decisions.

Was he really going to kiss Jaemin? Were they really going to make out already??

Jeno stood up and helped Jaemin with his things, "here," he hands the last book that fell, "See you at the party this Friday" he simply said and ran away.

"Okay...bye" he waved at the running boy, he was following where he was running till his eyes met Ten's.

He cleared his throat and scratched his head, "I'm gonna go now, bye"