22: Jung Sungchan

y'all know I gotta put him here already

Soon, the professor walked in with a smile on his face, he placed his files on his desk and shushed everyone in class.

"Everyone before we start this lesson, I would like to introduce to you, your new classmate...mister, please enter" he said as he gestured to the new student to go in.

It was a guy, his hair was dark brown, tall and fit. He wore a white t-shirt with a denim jacket on top, his pants were black and sneakers as shoes. He carried a black shoulder bag with him.

"Hello everyone, my name is Jung Sungchan! It's very nice to meet all of you, I hope we get together" he bowed and smiled, his aura was already radiating around the room which caused not just the girls but the guys to be stunned.

"Sungchan..." Jaemin eyed him and smirked, " bet"

Donghyuck tsst'ed and nodded, "fine"

"Bet you 10 won that this Sungchan guy will sit with us" Jaemin giggled as Donghyuck rolled his eyes.

"And if not?"

Jaemin hummed, "then i'll give you my lunch money" he smiled widely as Donghyuck was now smirking, he knows this Sungchan guy isn't going to sit with them, pfft! Never, and plus there are other vacant-

"Since everyone's table is occupied- oh! Nevermind, Mr. Na and Mr. Lee" The professor called out the two as they both stood up, "Would you mind letting mr. Jung sit with the both of you? I mean your table is the biggest amongst everyone" the two immediately nodded, not wanting to argue with the teacher.

Jaemin nudged Donghyuck, "Where that 10 won at?" The younger rolled his eyes and pulled out his wallet, giving the amount of money to Jaemin, "thank you, sweetie" he said and squished his cheeks.

Soon, Sungchan went over to their table and flashed a smile at Jaemin and Donghyuck, "it's nice to meet the both of you" he said and sat down beside Donghyuck.

"I'm Sungchan" He turned his body to the tanned male, "I guess we will be seatmates from now on" he extended his hand for a shake.

Donghyuck awkwardly smiled and accepted the handshake, "y-yeah...we will" he giggled softly as the taller did the same.

Before the class started, another guy came in with a cold expression plastered on his face.

"Ah! Mr. Mark Lee, you are late...care to tell us why?" the professor asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Traffic" he simply said and walked to his table.

"Well won't you like to greet your new class-"

"This isn't some kind of elementary school, professor" he growled and plopped down on his seat.

'Asshole' Donghyuck thought and scribbled on his notebook. What the fuck is wrong with Mark? Monday morning and he is like this? He's such an ass.

The teacher lowered down his head and sighed, "whatever, this kid probably woke up on the wrong side of the bed" he mumbled and started the class.