39: :)))))

❗Smut chapter ❗

"Am I seeing this right?" Donghyuck says, sitting on the bed with Jaemin, their eyes gazing on the two boys sleeping on the couch with their bodies attached to each other

Jaemin nods and chuckles, "I don't even know why this is kind of sweet for me"

Sungchan was sound asleep with Shotaro lightly snoring on the crook of his neck, they look like a couple who haven't slept for a decade. Sungchan's arms were on Shotaro's waist hugging it as if he is a teddy bear.

Turning their heads to the right, Jeno comes back from the counter with a paper in his hands, "the doctor you can be discharged today but you need to come back every week to check on your hole"

Good thing Jaemin wasn't drinking anything right now or else he would've spatted out the drink on Donghyuck's face already, that line that Jeno said made Jaemin think of something else.

"My hole?" Donghyuck asked, containing his laugh.

"Oh what I mean was" Jeno was trying so hard not to laugh "your back wound" he pointed to Donghyuck's body earning a nod.

Jaemin sighs as donghyuck sits upright and calls the nurse through the button, "are you sure you wanna do this?"

"yes Jaemin, it's the only thing I wanna accomplish today"

What he meant was he is going to talk to Mark, try to talk to him about their relationship and also ease his mind from all the things he said to Jeno. He is not just going to let Mark give him space just like that.

"I hope he listens to you....and I also hope that you both will be together for real this time" Jaemin says, smiling and patting Donghyuck's shoulder before going to Jeno.

Soon, the nurse came and assisted his hand with the needle inside. It didn't take long and Donghyuck wasn't the whiny type of person when it comes to hospital situations 'cause he's been here a lot of times when he was a child, he used to get sick a lot.

Grabbing his clothes and shoes, Donghyuck came out of the bathroom ready to leave when he and the two boys heard a shout coming from the couch.

"welp...good afternoon I guess' ' Jeno jokes, making Donghyuck and Jaemin laugh.

Shotaro's eyes widened seeing his position with Sungchan, he was sitting on his lap with his hands on the taller's shoulders.

Sungchan was barely even moving when his hands weren't around the boy's waist anymore but on his ass cheeks. He gulped and slowly moved his hands up and down but took it off when he found it erotic.

"So y'all are just going to stare at each other or what? " Jaemin said, "we're leaving at 5"

Both boys coughed and then stood up, fixing their clothes and appearances.