32: b u r n

So I've read all of your comments about my book and how much you guys liked it, I'm really happy that guys are enjoying it so far and how much you guys hate Mina ehe, thank you so much~! I love you all~!

Oh and buckle up, this is going to be one heck of a ride ;-;

It is nighttime, Donghyuck and Sungchan are on the bus heading home together. Both of them seated right next to each other with the younger seated near the window, Donghyuck throughout the bus ride was feeling sleepy and tired which Sungchan recognized ‘cause the tanned male was bumping his head on his shoulder a few times and apologizing after. 

Sungchan made a faint laugh seeing the older act cute with those pouty lips and droopy eyes. With his hand extended to put Donghyuck’s head on his shoulder, the older just took this opportunity to lean on him already and sleep but something stopped him and that was when he looked at Sungchan who was lost in his thoughts. 

“You okay?” he asked as Sungchan looked at him quickly. 

“Uhm, yeah…” Sungchan said he was okay, he was just thinking about what he heard a while ago when he woke up. 

About Mark and Donghyuck. 

He was really surprised to hear that Mark was Donghyuck’s boyfriend, he is not jealous or anything it just surprised him. But also he understands why the tanned male didn't tell him the truth about who Mark is. 

"You seem like you're not" Donghyuck stood up and shifted his body to face Sungchan, he examined his face, skin was white and had a hint of rosy cheeks, his eyes were almond and his lips were pink and plumpy. He fixed Sungchan's hair, adjusting the strands that were covering his forehead, he pushed it back and said, "there you go, you look handsome again" he giggled. 

“Donghyuck…” Sungchan called. 

“Yes?” 

He stopped for a second and thought about what he is about to say, he ended up thinking that maybe this is not yet the right time to say it, “Nevermind…”he said instead. 

Donghyuck then showed a disappointed glare and pouted, “c’mon I wanna know,” he whined. 

“no it’s fine...it might bother you” Sungchan simply said, wrapping his arm around the boy’s shoulder. 

“Was it about a while ago in the clinic?” Donghyuck guessed, biting his lips. 

Sungchan nodded slowly, he found it quite unexpected that latter was able to guess his thoughts. 

Donghyuck heaved a sigh and looked down, “I’m sorry” he whispered, he felt ashamed that he lied to Sungchan, he felt his eyes getty teary but he tried not to show it to the boy.

Sungchan saw the boy’s actions and he held the tanned male by the chin gently, “what are you saying? everything is fine” 

“No it’s not, I..I just feel like I should’ve told you the truth when you asked who Mark was, I didn’t have to lie about it, I could’ve just told you right when you asked who he was” his tears were already showing, it made Sungchan smile seeing Donghyuck act cute when he was crying.