8: Fair

"Son of a bitch!" Donghyuck shouted inside the bathroom, he came out of the stalls to wash his hands and when he turned on the faucet, the head flew, causing the water to burst into Donghyuck's face and clothes, "Can this day get any better?!"

Mark like a cool guy he is, smirked as he walked inside the bathroom, "Yes it will get better, when I take- what the fuck?" He was shocked to see Donghyuck all wet and furious.

"Oh fuck this day, already" Donghyuck rolled his eyes and was about to leave but Mark stopped him.

"Wait here, I have some spare clothes inside my locker," Mark said and left the bathroom. The tanned male didn't know how to act or even what to say about it but he just did what the older wanted him to do.

For a couple of minutes, Mark finally came back with a Ziploc in his hands, "Here, wear it, oh and I also brought this..." he showed his hoodie.

Donghyuck weakly smiled and took his clothes, going inside the stalls to change.

Mark leaned on the sink with his hands in his pocket, waiting for Donghyuck to finally come out.

Hearing the sound of the opening of the lock, the older smiled seeing the tanned male wear his clothes, he found it, the oversized light blue hoodie covering his t-shirt inside, cute. Just cute.

"Baby, did I ever tell you that you look cute as hell wearing my clothes?" Mark asked, putting his arms on Donghyuck's waist.

"Don't call me that, Mark. Mina isn't even around" Donghyuck said and took off Mark's arms but the older placed it on again.

"But I like calling you baby" He pouted, teasing the younger.

"Whatever, wh-why are you here anyways?" Donghyuck asked.

"Oh it's because I want to take you out...on a date"

Donghyuck choked on his own saliva causing him to cough in front of Mark's face, "date? Huh?" he tilted his head.

"It's because Jaemin told me that it's almost your birthday, I want to at least make you happy...you look kinda depressing a while ago" Mark explained, chuckling a bit.

"And do you think I will let you take me out on a date?" Donghyuck smirked, coming close to Mark's face with that playful face of his.

"Yes, you will agree to go on a date with me because of where we are going" Mark smiled.

"Where?"

"To the fair, there's an ongoing fair right across the school...do you wanna go?"

Donghyuck brightened up but soon fell into sadness again, "will you be the one to pay for everything though, because...I don't have any money" he pouted making Mark find it so cute.