19: Believe me

"Wait but isn't Jaemin like Jeno's bitch or something? Wait, Jeno

"Wait but isn't Jaemin like Jeno's bitch or something? Wait, Jeno... you have a girlfriend, why try to hit up on a weirdo?" Taeyong laughed at Mark's statement causing Jeno to nervously look at Jaemin whose eyes showed betrayal and constant anger.

When he felt Donghyuck pulling away from him and storming out of the house, Jaemin stood there completely broken while looking at Jeno who was lost for words.

✨ 

"Eros, on the hunt to mess with Psyche, was stunned by her beauty- Jeno, the laptop is in front of you, why aren't you typing?" Jaemin asked shyly as the other came back from daydreaming and continued to type.

"Uhm, can you repeat what you just said again?" Jeno chuckled nervously and typed a few words in his document.

Smiling, Jaemin looked at Jeno with a playful glare, "As I said, Aphrodite called his son, Eros, to poison Men's heart to kill their desire for Psyche. But of course, Eros got mesmerized by Psyche's beauty too and eventually fell in love with her." he explained as Jeno typed it down.

"Done" Jeno said and gave his famous crescent smile.

"Ah!" Jaemin shrieked, his leg was experiencing a cramp which made him shriek in surprise.

Jeno, who became worried all of a sudden, went near the boy and examined his leg, "Leg cramps, uhm...hmm, I know how to cure this, wait where's your fridge?" Jeno asked in a fast pace, Jaemin told him where and he quickly dashed to it.

Coming back to the room, Jeno came back with a towel and a bowl of ice. First he massaged Jaemin's leg, asking him where the pain is at, as he massaged, he got the towel and placed ice inside, wrapping it before pressing it to Jaemin's leg.

While Jeno was helping Jaemin recover from the pain, Jaemin was staring at Jeno this whole time, how he is so focused on massaging his legs and treating it, he smiled.

How is this man so fine?

He always wondered if Jeno was taken or not because ever since he entered their school, he always had his eyes on him. Not gonna lie, Jeno is hot and all, he thought before that Jeno is one of those bullies but no, he is someone else, someone way better than that, the one that knows how to treat someone well. What more can this boy show to his significant other?

"Jaemin,'' Jeno snapped his fingers in front of Jaemin's face causing the boy to snap back to his senses, "you zoned out for a bit there" he chuckled, his hand on Jaemin's thighs.