38: Overthinker

“Sungchan no!” Jeno shouted, holding onto Shotaro’s shoulders

Sungchan ran as fast as he could when he saw Mina about to pull the trigger, he reached the couple and jumped to cover them. He then fell to the ground holding his chest, groaning in pain. 

Mark, Jeno and Shotaro were in utter shock to see what the hell just happened, but then Mark reverted his gaze to Donghyuck who gripped his hands tightly on the older’s arms. 

Mark never saw a single blood on Sungchan but then he felt something wet behind Donghyuck. 

“Donghyuck…” Sungchan stared at the younger’s back, his expression looked scared and worried. 

He was too late, it missed him.

The older’s eyes widened and immediately tried to hold tight on the younger, “no, donghyuck...no” he said in panic. 

Donghyuck’s vision was getting blurry as he felt his knees getting weak, his face was hard to describe.

“M-Mark…” he started,  his voice shaking as he tried to catch his breathings. 

Mark’s eyes started to water, holding onto Donghyuck’s body, “It’s gonna be okay, it’s gonna be okay” he said, “call emergency” he told Shotaro as the boy did quickly. 

“Mark…I love you” Donghyuck said in between his breathing, “please remember that” he added, caressing the older’s cheeks. 

“no, you’re not going die...you hear me! you are not, stay strong please…” the older answered, his teardrops dropping on the younger’s face, “fight the pain, hyuck. tell me what you feel”

Donghyuck chuckled and tried to smile, “I just...feel you”

I’m cringing asf, someone slap me ;-;

The ambulance came after a couple of minutes and also the police, they started raiding the house and arresting Mina who pretended to be dead just so they could arrest the boys too.

But Shotaro knew what she was doing, so he told the police to still keep her in prison even if she’s dead or not, just because people like her deserve to rot in a prison not in a coffin.

Jeno explained everything and even showed how  fucked up he looks because of Mina and Yuqi, the police understood the situation and jailed the two girls. Mina first though, because Yuqi still needs to heal from the bus incident. 

Mark was also interviewed in the police station to ask some questions regarding his relationship with Mina and how much psychotic cruelty she did to him, Jeno, Sungchan, and Lia...I mean she is also the one responsible for that bucket incident, she is the mastermind out of all of this.

Donghyuck was taken to the hospital and was examined and cured immediately. 

Time skip to the hospital, Jaemin came as fast as he could, he was worried about Donghyuck’s condition when he heard what happened. He went to the floor where Donghyuck was in, he found Mark talking to a doctor right in front of the tanned male’s room.