20: Leave.

Okay so before you start reading...Thank you so much for 1.9k reads~!!

oh, and Happy Birthday Dongsookie!! ✨

Mark's laughter died down when he followed where Jeno was looking at, he saw Jaemin locking eyes with Jeno and found Donghyuck looking down on the floor with his crushed cup in his hand

Mark's laughter died down when he followed where Jeno was looking at, he saw Jaemin locking eyes with Jeno and found Donghyuck looking down on the floor with his crushed cup in his hand. Mark's heart suddenly beating like crazy, he was awfully nervous at this point and all he could think of right now was try to take back everything he had said, "D-Donghyuck..." he mumbled as the tanned looked at him with red eyes that had tears ready to fall.

Letting go of Jaemin's hand, Donghyuck threw the cup on the floor and stormed out of the house with Mark trying to chase him but was stopped by Taeyong, "dude don't, we don't fuck with sensitive assholes"

"Jae, wait!" Jeno shouted when Jaemin ran off too, he glanced at Mark and Taeyong, giving both boys a glare.

Mark knows he fucked up, both Donghyuck and Jeno.

He pushed Taeyong to the side and was about to leave until Mina held him by the arm, "baby, where are you going?" Mina asked, confused.

Mark looked at the way Mina was holding him, he wasn't thinking properly a while ago, he wanted to impress the people around him especially the ones higher than him but he didn't mean it to go this far, fuck, why did he say all that?

Clicking his tongue, he yanked his arm from the girl and mumbled, "shit, what the hell did I just do?" he ran outside of the house hopefully to see Donghyuck around but instead found Jeno kneeling on the ground, crying while Jaemin was walking away.

He wanted to apologize to Jeno first but he needed to find Donghyuck, pulling out his phone, he dialed the tanned male's number and placed the phone on his ear.

"Please pick up, Donghyuck," Mark begged.

He tried several times, hopefully getting an answer but he never got any. He wondered where would Donghyuck go, he doesn't know where the boy would usually calm himself down...the only place he has to drive to is his apartment.

While he was driving, his mind could not erase the thought of Donghyuck being hurt. He found the male a while ago sad, his face explained everything of what he was feeling, and he felt so bad for him. He kept on punching the steering wheel to the point where his knuckles were red, he is so fucking stupid.

Arriving at the apartment, he didn't waste any time but to quicken his pace to the boy's apartment floor.

Meanwhile, Donghyuck, who had just arrived minutes before Mark, was lying in bed with the custom made bracelet he bought for Mark.

He couldn't believe what had just happened today, first, Mark telling Mina that he just used him and he never loved him and now he just made his boyfriend because he felt bad for him and because he didn't want him to become a loser, he said he was disgusted by all the hugs and kisses Donghyuck gives him but he is actually the one giving them. Mark is a dick, that is all what Donghyuck could plaster in his mind right now.