13: Partners </3

School's literal hell rn ;-;

'June 4'

'It's kinda funny because that time I was in the orphanage...'

Their teacher blabbering about his personal stuff, half of the class boredly listening to him while the others just tried to entertain themselves on something else. Donghyuck had his eyes half opened and Jaemin's whole body wanted to sleep. Both of them were so done with this class because first of all, it is boring and second...this teacher is not their type of teacher to listen to.

The tanned male forced himself to stay awake just because he might pass out and not hear the important news that the teacher might be announcing by the end of his class, he knocked on his head a few times and shook it, he even tried massaging his cheeks but it just makes his drowsiness high.

Jaemin turned his gaze to Donghyuck with his dead face, "You know if you wanna get knocked out and never wake up, you could just tell me and I'll do the honors," The tanned male clicked his tongue and said, "You are as weak as soft bear, Jaemin"

Jaemin huffed, "When will time ever speed up," he said and gently slammed his head on the table, his right cheek squished, "wake me up when this dude is done talking"

Donghyuck lazily nodded and continued to do what he was doing.

Jaemin's eyes were already closed and his mind was drifting off to a place called the dreamies, he can already see it, him, basically...Jeno, sitting on a brown oakwood bench, surrounded by pink colored grass, he had a little daisy held on his hand as he smells the fluorescent aroma.

Jaemin smiled at the process, he came closer and closer to Jeno and unconsciously lifted his chin using his finger, his face already leaning in, ready to taste those plumpy lips of his crush, the grass around them startled rustling in a calm tone, the wind gustling in just the right amount of temperature and the clouds halfly closing the sun, this is it, his dream of kissing Jeno is finally-

"Okay listen up!"

"Ah yes, I'm listening!" Jaemin shot his head up and shouted, Donghyuck blinked a few times, he was about to wake him up but I guess he doesn't have to now, the whole class including the professor was startled with the sudden shout and looked at him.

Jaemin curled a bit, shyly laughing as he slowly puts on the hood of his hoodie, "fuck me"

The professor cleared his throat before starting his announcement, "As I was saying, for this topic, I am assigning you into partners, oh and sorry in advance, you cannot change partners" he said and glared at everyone, earning low mumbles and whines from the students.

"Hmm, I'm gonna place my bet" Jaemin started.

Donghyuck knew what he was talking about and just rolled his eyes, "Don't you dare, this isn't some kind of love story"