33: smiles, kisses and confessions

Okay this one sends different types of feelings for Nomin and 2chan ANDDD Markhyuck so be prepared because this chapter is going to be fun~!

“Any traces on the bomber yet, officer?” Jeno asked. He came here after getting a call from Jaemin that he, Sungchan and Donghyuck were in front of the Westview building in flames. 

Of course Jeno went, he would do anything for Jaemin and plus...it really was a serious matter. 

“Not yet, the person is good...there were no traces of used materials, clothings or anything at all” The police officer replied, his arms on his waist while inspecting the other police officers that were putting on tapes around the building. 

“Thank you officer” Jeno just said and bowed before going back to the three who were sitting on a bench. 

Donghyuck was leaning on Sungchan while they told funny stories to each other just so that they could get rid of the recent event that happened. Meanwhile Jaemin, eyed them both...clearly disgusted that they look like a couple but no, ‘cause they don’t even have a label.

Soon, Jeno stood right in front of Jaemin with a smile formed on his lips..Jaemin smiled back and hugged him by the waist causing the latter to be surprised by the sudden embrace. 

“I’m glad you came,” Jaemin said, his eyes still on the boy. 

Jeno chuckled and playfully poked the boy’s cheek, “you needed my help anyways” he knelt down and hugged the male.  

“With you doing all this hugging shit and giving me sweet words, does this mean something?” Jeno asked, his lips attached on the boy’s neck. 

Jaemin giggled and rested his head on the crook of Jeno’s neck, “yup” he simply said. 

Jeno then closed his eyes as his heart began to pound nonstop, he felt his eyes forming tears which he tried to stop. 

‘Oh thank god’ he thought. 

He actually had a feeling that he and Jaemin might never get a chance to be together. Jeno finally has Jaemin all to himself, the person he loves is finally his. He swore this time, he’ll come clean to him...tell him everything about him, his pasts, everything. He will never lie to him, he swears it. 

“Jaemin…”

“yes?” 

Jeno pulled out from the hug as he cups both of the boy’s cheeks, he bit his lips and looked away from Jaemin. He wanted to say it but he’s scared...maybe he is going oh so soon...what if Jaemin becomes  uncomfortable? what if-

“I love you too” Jaemin giggled before saying that, he knew what Jeno was going to say because the boy has been silently muttering the three words secretly but he saw it which made Jaemin’s heart flutter, “Lee Jeno...yes, I want to be your boyfriend” Jaemin said and cupped the boy’s cheeks too before slowly leaning in.