10: I don't like him

Arriving at the campus a little late, Donghyuck lazily placed his bag inside his locker, not caring if it'll ruin the way everything is fixed inside, he opened his bag took out his books, when he is already prepared to go, he stopped for a second ...

Arriving at the campus a little late, Donghyuck lazily placed his bag inside his locker, not caring if it'll ruin the way everything is fixed inside, he opened his bag took out his books, when he is already prepared to go, he stopped for a second and peeped his head on the locker right beside him, which is basically Jaemin's.

He noticed the cream color of Jaemin's bag showing from the little gaps of the locker, indicating that the boy already arrived, weird how Jaemin didn't barge into his room last night, asking how the date went and stuff. Jaemin would usually wake him in the morning...something seems a bit suspicious.

When he was ready to leave and go to his class, a pair of arms crawled its way to his waist, he felt a ticklish feeling when the guy's chin rested on his shoulder, "Good morning, baby" Mark greeted, sniffing the honey and peaches scent from the younger's head.

Donghyuck smiled and turned around, Mark's arms still wrapped around his waist, "Good morning to you too" he said and poked the older's cheeks, earning a playful glare from Mark.

"Did you have a good sleep last night?" he asked, pretty sure he did, knowing how cool and natural Donghyuck is acting right now, he knows this boy had a good one.

The younger nodded and hummed.

"Did you dream about me?" Mark asked, smirking>

Donghyuck lets out a small laugh and nodded again, "although it wasn't a dream though...more like a....nightmare" he widened his eyes at the last part, he did have a nightmare and it was pretty funny weird how nightmares are meant to scare you but this one got him laughing when he woke up in the middle of the night.

It was basically Mark asking Donghyuck for help because he was dying from a crepe gelato monster, you know...the one they ate last night. Yeah, anyways...Mark was screaming for help and Donghyuck was acting like a white girl in a horror movie. It took time for him to actually help Mark because of all those unnecessary trips and screams that actually bring no sense to the scene. He woke up a little scared but then he remembered how he was shouting, so he kept on laughing while mimicking himself.

Coming back to reality, Mark shows a visible pout and pressed Donghyuck's body to his closer, "Why a nightmare though? I only exist in dreams"

Donghyuck laughed at what he said, "you only exist in dreams? So why are you here then?" he joked causing Mark to raise an eyebrow.

"It's not funny, hyuck. I'm being serious." Mark said and leaned closer to Donghyuck's face, he looked up and down, from the younger's eyes to his lips, the lips really caught his attention, how plump and pink it looked and how good it will feel when he smashes his lips to Donghyuck.

"I'm gonna kiss you, okay?" Mark asked permission this time, but this time, it won't be on the cheek but it will be on his lips.

Donghyuck nodded and waited for Mark to kiss him, the older closed his eyes and leaned forward, just when Mark was gonna kiss him, Donghyuck saw Jaemin walking to them with Jeno on his side, he looked to the side causing Mark to kiss him on the cheeks instead.