⚜ 0 ⚜

You know the rules if you're familiar with The Demons' Alpha!! If you see the heart emojis, that means lemon is here!! But if you see this symbol(I don't know what you call it lol XD) the chapter is gonna be safe for reading from peering eyes... save for coming across sexual innuendoes( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyways, let's get right into it!

_____

An Alpha.

 That is exactly what she is now, and will be for all eternity thanks to the blood that runs in her veins. A woman with long yet ragged mint-hair is treading down the path through the woods, wearing a black armor with a dark-grey cloak over her shoulders and having the manes of the wolves on it that her appear more imposing. Especially the eyepatch over her right eye, with her left eye revealing vivid green eyes.

 (give a round of applause to the artist that made this masterpiece! And imagine her hair mint green and her eyes pastel green)

Her skin, though ivory and clear from blemishes, was caked in dirt and blood. Within her hand is a sword that appears to be glowing in red, humming with each step she takes. She managed to find a neat spot for her to take, sitting beside a river that is running by. She rolled her shoulders, groaning a bit when they popped back in place from the thrashing she gave to a couple of bandits not far from where she came from.

 She was just minding her own business strolling, until she stumbled into a camping site the bandits were using to rest before raiding a village. The Betas were startled upon some imposing woman coming into their temporary territory, and so they decided to kill her to mug her. But of course, what they didn't know is that they just threatened an Alpha.

 And so she unleashes her pheromones, growling deeply and guttural with a dark glare shooting towards them. The smell of her scent, peppermint and cinnamon as the scent of an Alpha are known to be masculine and spicy, while the scent of an Omegas tend to be fruity or sweet but rarely floral. When they smelled it, their instincts took fold as they started kneeling, whining loudly in submission and begging forgiveness. While at the same time shocked that they encountered a real Alpha.

 But that didn't matter to her.

 Bella just killed them on the spot with a simple flick of her right wrist. The Sword of the Creator lashed out each of them like a viper, impaling and slithering through their bodies as blood heavily cakes it. Then it retracts itself back into a sword, as the corpses fell limp to the ground as all of them are dead.

 Upon the reminder, since she just casually wandered off not before taking the remaining gold the bandits have on them, Bella swiped her holy weapon to get rid of the excess of blood. Left stained though, she simply used uncorked her waterskin to pour water onto the Sword of the Creator, using her fingers to rub it off clean. The watered blood, now soaked into the ground and tainted.

 "Damn... I should have enough to get more scent-blockers." Bella said, when she looked at herself in the reflection of the running waters. Unlike many women, as an Alpha her physique is much more well-built but lean. Though her breasts, since they're supposed to be average size, are a bit bigger than average.

 (A/N: Her body is like Mikasa Ackerman's)

Her appearance alone is a tell-tale that she is an Alpha, but her scent as one is a dead giveaway. Especially the package in her pants. Which is why Bella was trying to hide her dynamic so she wouldn't have to worry about Omegas coming to flock around her. And try to get her to mate them and fuck them up, male or female cause it wouldn't matter.

 The female Alpha proceeds to wash her face and hair with the water, since that is the only thing that got soiled by blood aside the sword. She made sure not to get any on her clothes, because it's a bitch to get rid of it. It only took a minute before using her cloak to dry them off, staring back in her reflection now.

 She hates the mere thought of it. And she is not planning to get a mate or two... or three or four... or five or six... or more than that. Not after what had happened back then, and the sins she commits will be something any future children she'll have will bear and face. Her family is dead because of her.

 "Never again." Bella hissed angrily beneath her breath, while refilling her waterskin and corking it before strapping it back to her side. She then stands up, and continues her way back into the woods to make her way out of there and find a place to get a drink.

 She can hear her parents and brother screeching in her mind, whispering insults as their hands gripped on her face and shoulders. Their grips making it feel like they're tear her skin apart and shed blood. They're not there physically, but she can feel them because her mental state made her believe it so.

 "Why aren't you dead?! Why do you have to live and not us?!"

 "You filthy hybrid!! I should've left you to die and toss your corpse into the river!!"

 "Vile Alpha!! You brought shame in our family, you rapist!"

 "I'll bring her head soon." Bella muttered, stopping the voices within her mind as she glared the road ahead with a dark gleam in them. Hinting her utter madness she tries to keep in, "Soon for I am an Alpha meant to kill and destroy, not breed the Omegas. That's what they are meant for..."

 Alphas are monsters back in the day when they existed. They not only look down at the weaker dynamics, but they also view Omegas as nothing but a sex toy and breeding mares to reproduce more. Arrogant and prideful and entitled... though strong in their physical prowess.

 When not in the mood for mating nor searching for a mate, they fight to protect their territory. They kill off enemies that threaten them like it's a sport. They kill because they like the thrill of destroying something, and they're primal when they follow their instincts. Those are the rouges, while the more sentimental ones only protect and fend off, not kill.

That was their downfall, especially when suddenly Omegas and female Betas began to produce more Omegas and Betas. They died out just like that, especially when one last Alpha decided to end his life after the abuse he was getting from his abusive Alpha father. Against better judgement, the Omegan mother killed her false mate out of rage at the death of her young pup.

 And now, an Alpha is born and lived on for centuries pretending to be a Beta.

 "Tatakae..." Bella muttered to herself.