♥ 30 ♥

OKAY.... To the people reading this book first and not the Demons' Alpha, I should warn you that Male Omegas have the anatomy of a female below and the Female Alphas have the anatomy of a male below!! So since this chapter is gonna involve heavy lemon and you find this weird or not a fan of lemon, go ahead and skip this chapter to wait for the next one!

But those that don't mind, I hope you enjoy this mess!🤪

______________

 The moment Bella woke up, there was a sudden feel of unease filling her gut. She blinked her eyes, staring at the ceiling with a deep frown on her face. She went thinking if she was forgetting something, since it's still rather early in the morning with the sun still not risen. That threw out of the window when the scent hits her. The sweet, irresistible scent of an Omega in heat, with lilies and jasmine thrown into the mix.

 This made her inhale sharply, and looks down to where Meliodas is. Bella lets him lay atop of her, so that way he would inhale her Alpha scent even as he sleeps. She just hopes that he doesn't do anything while she was deep in her slumber. When she looks down, she expected to see him still fast asleep but his reddened face twisted in discomfort from the wave of his heat that finally hits him. Him in a light sheen of sweat, and breathing with his body attempting to cool itself whining.

That is the typical condition an Omega would be in, when their heat arrives.

 Bella did not expect to see a pair of dark maroon eyes of a demon staring back at her, with the demon mark appearing on the center of his forehead. And nearly stark naked, because of the darkness that cloaked his forearms, his lower body, and acting like a vest-like coat that only covers his armpits, which flares out at ragged ends, and has a very high collar which is spread wide.

 And nearly stark naked, because of the darkness that cloaked his forearms, his lower body, and acting like a vest-like coat that only covers his armpits, which flares out at ragged ends, and has a very high collar which is spread wide

 'YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!' Bella screamed in her head with wide eyes, realizing instantly that Meliodas has reverted to his Assault Mode. When his fucking heat arrived!! Please don't tell her he gets like this whenever he fell into his heat!

 She nearly froze when she heard a commotion outside of her bedroom, making her snap her gazing to her bedroom door. That's when she realized because Meliodas tapped into his demon powers AND in his Assault Mode form, his demonic energy is waving off from him. Not just his scent, but also his power level.

 Fuck-

 "It's coming from Bella's room!" King's voice echoed from the other side.

 With quick reflexes, Bella snapped her fingers and instantly her bedroom became cloaked in amethyst for a moment until it wasn't. From the other side, when Ban went to kick down the door for him and King, with Elizabeth tagging along since she wanted to see what's going on, he groaned when he suddenly got electrocuted the moment his foot made contact with the door.