⚜ 5 ⚜

So like, when do you think should I start the good stuff~? And who should go first to get wrecked? Comment when and who.

Anyways enjoy ( •̀ ω •́ )✧

_________

 "So you basically put a beetle in the Holy Knight's drink because he was insulting the folks?" Elizabeth asked in case she and the others heard wrong. After giving the boy a meal since he was hungry, though Bella did the cooking to save Mead from Meliodas' horrible food according to Hawk.

 "Yeah! The folks put their heart and soul into making Bernia Ale and he just insulted them!" Mead said angrily, as he slammed his hands onto the surface of the table. Which caused the empty plate and the fork atop to clatter when he did so.

 "But did you try to defend yourself when the villagers accused you for being the sole reason why the Holy Knight cuts off the water supply?" the silver-haired Omega questioned with a small frown. Meanwhile, Bella was serving herself some ale from behind the counter. She just picked a random one, since she just wanted something to drink.

 Bringing the mug full of ale to her lips for taste, her mint eye went wide before they went to normal. She turns around and heads back to the table, sitting close to Meliodas who looked uninterested and getting lost in la-la land until Bella sat by him. Causing him to secretly glance at her with his face a little pink, watching her taking another sip of her ale.

 "I was going to, but they're already mad at me for angering the no-good Knight so I decided not to since they hate me. Even though they took me in when my parents died years ago." Mead said dejectedly as he placed his chin atop of the table.

"I'm sure they're just distraught about what happened still and didn't mean to say it." Elizabeth consoled the young Omega with a smile.

 "I guess so..." Mead said, appearing unconvinced until a familiar scent entered his nostrils. He straightens his back with a look of disbelief and surprise, sniffing the air as though to ensure he wasn't imagining it. Then looks over to Bella, who just moved the mug away after swallowing a mouthful of her ale.

 Seeing the look he was giving her, Bella asked, "What?"

 "That smell! Are you drinking Bernia Ale?!" Mead questioned her, causing the other two Omegas and Hawk to avert their attention to the Alpha. Bella blinked owlishly, looking into the mug that contains what revealed to be the ale she was here in the village to drink, then back to the boy.

 "Maybe?" Though despite her stoic look, her response sounded unsure.

 "It is! I know that smell from anywhere!" Mead said with a grin.

 "Wait, how were you able to drink that if the village isn't able to make it since they needed water?" Elizabeth asked the female Alpha.

 "Oh I managed to stock some before this thing happened." Meliodas responded with a smile, before Bella was able to respond. He glances over to the mint-haired mercenary, "First time drinking it? Does it taste good?"

 "It is, not gonna lie." Bella said before taking another sip of Bernia Ale.

 "Well duh! It's the best, sweetest, full-bodied.... or something along the lines I hear the adults say." Mead began proudly before becoming confused in the last part. "But I just don't get why that bastard didn't like it since the ale is famous." he then added rather angrily with his arms crossed.

 "Bet he's some rich snob that doesn't appreciate cheap-ass, good quality ale." Bella remarks bluntly, placing the mug down after downing the last of her drink.