⚜ 16 ⚜

Ya know this chapter was supposed to be a smut, but then I realize this is a little too soon. So I decided to move it a little more ahead. And I think I know when it'll happen so yeah, here comes the fluff instead.

Anyways, enjoy!(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

__________

 The sound of an Omega purring and the feels of fingers raking through her mint hair arose Bella from her sleep. She slowly opened her left eye halfway, finding herself looking at the side of her bedroom wall. She didn't think she would feel tired, but she was surprised that she did not suffer any nightmares like she would always get.

 Then she recalled the Dragon Sin in the room with her, and then realized she is laying atop of the Omega with her head laying atop of his clothed chest. She had to be heavy to him, but Meliodas doesn't seem to mind as he kept stroking her head and purring in content. His other hand is on her back, as it just lays there.

 Bella was confused, wondering how did they get into this situation.

"Your hands are so warm... Have they... always been?"

 Oh that's right. She vaguely remembered soon after she said that, she wanted nothing more than to bask into the warmth a little longer just this once. She wanted to feel at home and warmed up, for her cold body to feel alive, rejuvenated. He must have read her mind, because he offered to sleep with her.

They laid exactly like this.

 The Alpha is honestly surprised they have not moved in various positions while sleeping. Unless Meliodas didn't sleep, or must have kept a titanic hold on her when he did.

 Bella wordlessly moves her head to bury her face further into the chest, as she smells more of his scent. "Morning, Bell." She heard Meliodas greeted her softly with a tender smile, as the hand that rested on her back moved itself to rest on her shoulder. His thumb rubbing against it soothingly, which made Bella melt into it.

 "Mornin..." Bella greeted back, her voice muffled against him. She had her arms wrapped around his torso, not even bothering to unravel it. Then a second passed, as she added, "You're so fucking warm...."

 "Am I?" Meliodas questioned, his smile still present on his youthful face.

 "Yeah... like I'm literally laying beside a bonfire." Bella said, moving her face to the side with her ear against the chest. Though any normal person would expect to hear a strong heartbeat, but Bella is hearing several strong heartbeats as the hearts races a little within.

 She then noticed that there isn't much lighting in the room. But the mint-haired woman knows it's not even night anymore, so there is light blue lighting in as the sun is slowly but surely coming to rise up from the horizon. It had to be like... 5 to 6 am in the morning.

 Did they sleep around 8 to 9 last night...?

Eh, doesn't matter to her as long as she got proper sleep.

 Bella felt his fingers tracing the strap of her eyepatch, which got her a little on edge wondering if he was thinking about taking it off. Luckily, the blonde Omega was only tracing it with his finger absentmindedly which made her relieved.

 "You still wear it even when you sleep?" he asked her curiously.

 "I... doubt you'd want to see my right eye." Bella said with a bit of strain in her voice. And if Meliodas had to admit, she even sounded insecure about it as well. "It's... very ugly to see." she added.

 "...Nothing about you is ugly, Bell." Meliodas said to her truthfully, which made Bella pursed her lips at that. He must have sensed her skepticism, so he added, "Sure you had your moments that would make anyone be afraid of you but you're more than that. Everyone has a dark side, especially me."