⚜ 32 ⚜

Okay so far, the recent votes on who will be claimed next is:

Zeldris - 4

Elizabeth - 3

Ban - 2

Estarossa - 2

Arthur - 2

Gloxinia - 1

Zeldris is in the lead, so the final decision will be made once the previous chapter reached the highest vote it'll get(Lowkey wanted Zeldris to be next, but my choice is irrelevant right now ;-;). Anyways, enjoy my blue lions~!

__________________

 "Well, that went swell." Meliodas tells Bella, once the pair went back upstairs.

 Hawk's Mom is on the move for a different spot, and so the rest are just hanging around to wait in the main room downstairs. It's a good thing Bella's magic doesn't have a time limit for Diane to remain human-sized, even though the other Omegas lowkey wished it does. Even with Bella marking Meliodas as her mate, she was determined to be the next one to mate the Alpha though all the while getting glares from her comrades and the princess.

 "I honestly thought they'll beat the shit out of me..." Bella said casually.

 She is just standing around in the middle of her room with her arms crossed. Meliodas, on the other hand, is chilling atop of her bed sitting at the edge. Though he is also scent-marking it to claim the bed as his.

"Diane would most of all. I'd be surprised if Elizabeth smacked you." the blonde demon said. 

 That made Bella think about that scenario.

 While the princess doesn't seem to have the heart to hurt someone, but she knows the silverette would still do it if provoked. She knows one person who had done that, which is Mercedes herself who looked very delicate and kind, soft-spoken too. But people don't think she would actually have the guts to hurt people, unless her friends and loved ones are hurt. 

 With that in mind, Bella did recall that one incident that made onlookers think twice about the renowned healer of Faerghus. As mentioned before, she was seen as too kind and fragile, and even think she is emotional. Though in actuality her personality itself is motherly, as she is willing to help people in need, and doing what she is told to do. But no, Mercedes is far from being fragile despite that she's a good healer. Healers even learn combat magic to defend themselves and protecting others, so Mercedes was no exception.

 Underneath that kind and calm personality, is a lioness lying in wait to be lashed out to protect and defend her friends from ridicule. The incident Bella had in mind was the time a certain friend, named Ingrid, was being forced into an arrangement marriage with a sleazy Beta who earned bloodied gold that made him and his family rich. When Mercedes learned of this, she ever so kindly requested to meet the Beta in person and Ingrid hesitated but complies. The moment she met her suitor, she bluntly said she wants to have a match with him.

 The conditions are if she wins, they'd have to cancel the arrangement marriage with Ingrid. But if the suitor won, then obviously she'll be his slave. Of course, he was arrogant and overconfident that he'll win, so he easily agreed. The end result was a mess, because Mercedes literally bathed him in Ragnarok and Fimbulvetr, one of the advanced combatant Anima magic. And he nearly died, that she recalled so well and to Bella, it was a pity that he survived because he's an insufferable man.