⚜ 1 ⚜

She hears about this one ale that is apparently to die for and famous. And that ale is called Bernia Ale, made from a village known as Bernia hence the name of it. Though the quality itself is cheap, but the final product of the drink is very good. And that peeked this Alpha's attention in wanting to get a taste of it.

 One would think with her being in the wilderness for so long, she wouldn't know which way is which. Well actually, Bella wanders around the entire continent of Britannia for so long during those years, even if time were to change along with civilization, she would know exactly where to go. Though she's been on the road for some time, so she stopped by a village.

 Bella suppressed her scent as best as she can, as she tried to ignore the stares she's been getting from the folks when she wanders past them. She was sure that's why they were glancing in her direction, detecting what they thought is an Alpha scent but couldn't be too sure. That, or the fact how intimidating she looked.

 She cannot help them with her bearing the expression of a woman who lost emotions for quite a long time. And one where she would rather be kept of herself, and not wanting to get sentimental with anything, and mostly anyone.

 Cause the last time she did, she nearly destroyed the entire-

 The mint-haired woman rather not think about it.

 Finally, she reached a shop that sells medical items and enters. The bell that overhangs the door rung when it knocks it over, catching the attention of a fellow Omega who is in the middle of stocking supplies behind the counter. Bella's nose wrinkled, upon seeing that this Omega is unmated.

 "Welcome!" the Omega said, smiling in a friendly manner as she turns around. "How can I hel-" she instantly stopped upon the sight of Bella. The first thing she noticed was how scary she looked, and the second thing is her scent.

 The unmistakable masculine and spicy scent, that only one certain dynamic can own. Her eyes went pleasantly wide, as her face flushed in a nice shade of pink. And of course, Bella inwardly scowls as she tried not to snap at the Omega.

 "Scent blockers." Bella responded impassively, taking out her pouch which is rather bulky and opened it, laying out a stack of seven gold coins on it. "Ones that can last for 24 hours." she added abrasively, snapping the Omega out from her daze.

 "R-Right away!" the Omega squeaked a little, turning around and started searching the shelves that are behind her. Though while looking for the item the Alpha requested, the Omega cannot help but peek over her shoulder and admire the woman.

 She is certainly a beautiful woman, that she admits. Her strong yet slender nose, her brows that is not too thick nor too slender, her lips plump in a nice shade of natural pink. And her body, she can tell through the armor, she had to be well-built like any Alphas are. And the bulge in her pants... she looks b-

 "My scent blockers?" the female Alpha questioned, an edge within her tone. For effect, the woman gave the Omega an icy glare as though daring her to continue ogling her. With a quick mutter of an apology, the Omega grabbed a small, specific box that contains the blockers as she turns around and slides it over.

 Bella takes it and slid the gold coin stack to her, turning around with her item in hand. And of course, before the Omega was able to gain enough courage to ask, the Alpha is already out of the door. Bella moved herself into an alley, opening the box up and taking a piece of the scent blocker to place it over her scent-glands.

 She waited for a couple of seconds, until eventually the artificial scent of a Beta came into her nose. With a sigh, she placed the box within her traveling satchel before moving herself out of the alleyway to wander down the street. Though when she did, she felt herself bumping into someone who is a little shorter compared to her and lets out a startled sound.