⚜ 31 ⚜

"I need a bath..." Bella said, the moment she wakes up from sleeping.

 She is on her back, still completely nude with Meliodas laying atop of her just as nude as her. She felt dirty as hell from the intense mating, as even the stench of sex is lingering in the air. She doubts the others would like to smell it on them.

 Speaking of which, she wonders what they'll think when they see the mating bite on their leader. She just hopes they're not against it or something, or go ahead and hammer her. And no, not the dirty edition of hammer. She is talking about the 'Imma murder your ass' kind of hammer.

 "Can I join?" Meliodas asked, opening his emerald eyes and looking up at her with an eager smile.

 If Bella had to admit, if this Omega here has a dog tail it would be wagging like crazy. Though the mere thought of it was adorable to her, which she nearly smiled on the spot. She holds it back though, as she eyes him a bit.

 "To clean up for real, or another excuse to fuck?" she asked.

 "...Both?" he shamelessly grins.

 "Not today, you slut." Bella smirks down at him, which widens when Meliodas inhaled sharply at her calling him a slut as a hint of arousal tingles with his natural scent. "We have important things to do, which is finding the rest of the Sins to fight against the Holy Knights. Remember?" she added while ignoring the scent.

 Bella knows he doesn't mind being called that, because he was acting like one during their mating session. And she discovered that him being called derogatory names is a turn on for him. As long as it was her calling him derogatory names. She personally thought it would be during intimate moments, but it seems he wouldn't care either way.

 Still though...

 She wouldn't have never expected the most dangerous demon would get hot and bothered by being called a-

 "Well, better get cleaned up and head downstairs." Bella sighed. She then wrapped an arm around the Dragon Sin's waist as she sits up to climb out of bed and head for the washroom, carrying him in the process as he wrapped his arms around her neck and legs around her waist. Of course, neither of them cared about being nude, since they saw each other naked the passing days.

-

 "It's been eight days already." Elizabeth said with a small frown on her face, while she and the others are downstairs and sitting around. 

With Diane of course, peering into the window from outside. The Omegas are practically at their wits, since they cannot hear anything from the Alpha's room which indicates she soundproofed it with her magic. It could mean three things.

 One, she was considerate about not letting them hear Meliodas pleasuring himself. Because no one wants to hear the moaning from the room. And they wondered if Bella gave him privacy by being in her washroom. She did say she helps take care of the Omegas in their heat, but leave them be at all costs.

 Two, since the Sins sensed dark energy that resembled the one Bella had omitted a week ago, they feared maybe something went wrong with their leader. And whatever it was, it must've forced him into heat. Some Omegas can be aggressive when their heat arrives, as a defensive mechanism. Besides that, enforcing the heat can be caused by several drugs or spells out there can do that for reasons that can be best left unsaid.

 And three, which is something the Omegas didn't want it to be true, is Bella and Meliodas mating. Even though Hawk told them that Bella at first isn't interested in having mates, he also said since Dalmary that she was beginning to have second thoughts about it. While they were delighted that she's reconsidering having a mate or a harem, they all hoped that they would be the first ones to be claimed before the others. With Meliodas being in heat, they knew right away with very high probable chances that he would be the one to be claimed by her.