⚜ 9 ⚜

If the Sins, plus a princess and a holy knight, are gonna be the Omega problem Bella has to face, imagine the trouble with the Ten Commandments with only seven of them coming into the picture ⚆_⚆

_______

 "And that's basically it. Elizabeth is on a mission to get the Seven Deadly Sins together to stop the Holy Knights." Meliodas said, after explaining everything to the Giant Omega who is kneeling on the ground to listen. Which only took like five minutes to explain to her, but at least it wasn't too long to tell.

 "Ooh, I see." Diane said. Then she looks over to Bella with a questioning look, "And what about Bella?"

 "Like I said earlier," Bella began with an impassive look on her face. "I was dragged into this while both of us were heading to the village not far from here."

 With that being said, Diane looks at Elizabeth with a deep frown on her face. Elizabeth is a new face, so she doesn't feel fine with a stranger coming into the pack. They made an agreement years back since the forge of the Sins that if they're all fine with the new addition, they can join them. 

She could say the same to Bella, but she's an exception because not only she's a pretty lady to her, she's also an Alpha. And the only Alpha around in existence. Diane really thought that Bella might be those kind of Alphas in the past, but so far she proven herself to be the opposite. And that's what got her instantly interested in her.

 "You sure you're not trying to seduce the Alpha?" Diane asked the princess rather accusingly.

 "Uh?!" Elizabeth lets out a startled noise. Well the thing is, Elizabeth does have attraction to Bella but she hasn't pulled any moves on the female Alpha yet. Not only because she's very nervous, but Bella made it hard by keeping her distance.

 Besides, Bella would just come to her and hold her whenever she was about to fall to the ground. But that was twice before. And Bella, for the first time earlier, just groped her and stole her panties along with Meliodas'. Though she kinda wish she would do it again but a little lower-

 "Oh, Diane. Are you telling me you like Bella already?" Meliodas asked the Giant, as the smile he had on his face instantly became strained. His hands gripped onto his arms tightly when he did so, as they were crossed below his chest.

 "Why wouldn't I? She's really cute." Diane said to her leader, before her purple eyes narrowed. "Why? Do you like her too?" she then questioned the blonde Omega, making Bella groan internally at this.

 "Well I saw her first." Meliodas said, pointing at himself with a small frown.

 "What?! I was the one who saw her first!" Elizabeth shouted, tossing aside her civility with an angry look. The three Omegas then glared at each other without saying anything else, as Hawk and Bella can feel the tension rising as their scent smelled bitter.

 "I think you should run..." Hawk said to Bella, looking over to the mint-haired woman. Bella was wearing a slightly irritated look on her face as she continues to watch this.

 "I think you're ri-"

 "Oh no you don't!" Meliodas said, quickly coming to the Alpha's side and held onto her arm to prevent her from leaving. Feeling the glares on him, the Dragon Sin looks over to them and gave a smug smirk.

 This in turn also caused Elizabeth to come over to her and held onto Bella's other arm, as Diane grabbed onto the cloak since she wanted to avoid crushing her from trying to holding her by the waist with her index finger and thumb. Hawk sweat-drops as he began to witness three Omegas starting to fight over an unamused Alpha. Bella though was starting to get nervous with the fact Diane is pulling on her cloak.

 "Please let go of her!" Elizabeth shouts while tugging on Bella to her.

 "No way! She's better off with me!" Diane said, tugging the cloak towards her without trying to pull the Alpha upwards.

 "You just met her! She should choose me since I'm better than you two!" Meliodas hisses as he pulls Bella to him. Diane then noticed something during the tug-of-war, blinking when she saw something glowing in red-orangish on the back of Bella beneath the cloak.

 "Huh? What's that on your back?" Diane then asked, making Bella's eye widen and instantly used her Warp spell to teleport herself out of there and stood in front of the Omegas. They were pretty much surprised that the Alpha can do that, with Hawk looking between the spot Bella was in previously to where she is now.

 "Enough fighting. We have more important things to worry about." Bella said with a loud clap of her hands, with a glare on her face and her voice having its edge in them. "So Diane, are you willing to come with us to find the other Sins and to stop the Holy Knights?"

 "Of course! Anything for you, Alpha~!" Diane said happily.

 "Just call me by my name." Bella deadpans. She really hates the fact of having some privilege as the Alpha, one obvious thing is the Omegas listening to a word an Alpha said. And seeing the Alphas as the leader among the pack. Then her sensors warned magic, making her look up when they all heard thunder rumbling.

 "Whoa, you all hear that?" Hawk said as they all looked up and saw the clouds appearing dark.

  "That's weird. There's never a thunderstorm over here from what I've known." Diane said out loud with a confused frown.

 "Never?" Elizabeth mumbled with a nervous look, as the Giant shakes her head in response. Meliodas and Bella said nothing, until they heard it cackling again and a large single thunder strikes down to the ground in the middle of them.

 All of them have electricity around their bodies, acting like ropes or chains binding them in place.

 "Whoa." Meliodas blinked as he looked at himself.

 "Where the heck did this come from?!" Hawk questioned out loud.

 That's when they all heard footsteps coming their way, making them all look to one direction in particular. Within the fog, a figure is being made out and their scent is wavering. Bella narrowed her eye when she smelled it. It was the same scent that was on the spear and the sword from yesterday.

 The scent of a sweet hydrangea.

 "We meet at last, foolish criminals." said the voice of the figure, revealing to be a knight with pink hair and blue eyes. His armor having silver and blue accents with three yellow crosses in the center of the top armor.

 "I-It can't be..." Elizabeth said, looking very startled and confused when his face was revealed to them. "Sir.... Gilthunder?"